Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, MioNoPantsu said:

Can you fix mode section and put god dyamn ''dublicates'' button back -, -

Are you able to give further information on this (maybe a screenshot?)?

Are you referring to sorting by "duplicates" or filtering by "duplicates" in the mods console in the liset?

7 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you able to give further information on this (maybe a screenshot?)?

Before Update 20

vz13c83.jpg

After Update 20

HVAq44b.jpg?1

7 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Are you referring to sorting by "duplicates" or filtering by "duplicates" in the mods console in the liset?

The button is missing, not the dropdown sort, not a filter.  Took 3 seconds to see what he meant. 50 seconds to make and post the screenshots.

Edited by Xekrin

1 minute ago, Xekrin said:

Before Update 20

vz13c83.jpg

After Update 20

HVAq44b.jpg?1

The button is missing, not the dropdown sort, not a filter.  Took 3 seconds to see what he meant. 50 seconds to make your screenshots.

No need to be hostile about it.

I will try bringing this up on via twitter to Pablo to see if I can get an answer.

Syndicates medailons are invisible, only can be see effect 1k and 5k medalions

Sunika and Helminth charger still have same diorama in Codex

Grineer scorches holds Ignis in one hand like pistol while running and shooting

Edited by Myscho

simulor and the synoid simulor now deal no damage in its primary fire and neither are making vortices no matter how many i fire together.  tested this on earth level 2 enemies simulor with 900 +corrosive takes no damage at all. please reverse the screen size change.  also put the simulors back like they where.  you know you screwed them up is why you gave us formas.  

warframe crash eatch time i finish this quest; and i must do the last one in relay with simaris world again and again......................................

Time of this report: 3/25/2017, 22:33:34

Windows 8.1 Professionnel 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_gdr.131220-1806)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Type: Full Device

Drive: C:
 Free Space: 125.7 GB
Total Space: 228.4 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: ADATA SU800

1 hour ago, bartman4554 said:

simulor and the synoid simulor now deal no damage in its primary fire and neither are making vortices no matter how many i fire together.  tested this on earth level 2 enemies simulor with 900 +corrosive takes no damage at all. please reverse the screen size change.  also put the simulors back like they where.  you know you screwed them up is why you gave us formas.  

You didn't happen to shoot them into water did you? The projectiles don't like water

Hey. Has anyone avoided the oculysts sentients while looking dor octavia's parts and noticed that the transmission to let you know that its safe to move. Is missing. Like. How am i to come out of hiding if i dont know when they left. Getting caught seems to be fine though. Its just the transmission letting you know that the oculysts are gone. That is missing

Hi all...

Can someone confirm if this is a bug that freezes Warframe?

1. Go to Modding station.

2. Sort by Duplicates.

3. Select some mods to Dissolve.

4. Dissolve selected mods.

5. Sort by Name.

6. Warframe Freezes.

Thanks

really good job, grats, major update.

------

Suggestions:

1. Find a way to mute octavia's music for others, cause it gets annoying, (even if u lower your own octavia's volume there is no escape from others) you know it's only a matter of time. Specially the default song is like helminth virus when it first popped up, u can hear it everygame u join, all day.

2. Add a hud indicator to show if we run or walk, we press toggle run button 2 3 times every 5 seconds for that, specially for volt, maiming strike etc. we shoot, we revive, we press a console: we walk. it's very easy to lose track. or if we re not pushing the trigger right now and even if we were before, don't force-walk for everything except melee.

------

About nerfs:

One more thing, telos boltace nerf was needed idd because the weapon was -useful- but lame, but now in addition to banshee's ulti we have a limbo version too? these abilities ruin gameplay for others. First you nerfed all frames badly, destroyed excalibur, trinity, valkyr etc, you released super weapons, then you take these weapons away and make some even lamer super frame abilities..It doesn't make sense. Remember radial jav? even before u18 excalibur needed an evo to spam it.

Short story:

Some1 enters akkad, presses 4, everything dies cause mobs are weak, 3 guys sit and do nothing, the skilled 4 presser leaves at 5th wave breaking team, others leave too cause no affinity bonus, top scorer the 4th key presser, even tho he can't handle 2 ancients at the same time. The guy just wants to show others that he s awesome that s why he doesn t go solo the 5 waves.

------

e.g.

The problem is not strong ulti abilities but the fact that some ppl don't respect others and it doesn t necessarily mean they re selfish, it may never crossed their minds, but anyway when u give a quake ulti then it'll be used because. Game balance is a delicate matter. The way it is now, you could calculate the mission's difficulty factor and use a focus-like timer to load the ability's full potential, for example make banshee use ulti as it is now after 10 minutes in akkad, and make it weak for the time before.

Or perhaps you could just bring back the old abilities for all frames..

------

Grats again, keep releasing new content : )

Edited by R31N

Anyone notice if Octavia's Roller picks up the Mallet, the damage the mallet was dealing completely resets, and the enemies only take damage from what the roller is able to deal? kind of pointless to have the roller if it only resets the other one's damage, and then when enemies shoot at it, mallet never triggers it's damage.

Edited by Alanthier