Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

Anyone notice if Octavia's Roller picks up the Mallet, the damage the mallet was dealing completely resets, and the enemies only take damage from what the roller is able to deal? kind of pointless to have the roller if it only resets the other one's damage, and then when enemies shoot at it, mallet never triggers it's damage.

Edited by Alanthier

Can you please mute the music of other Octavias in game if we're using the same Warframe and those who are not using her only to be able to listen one song of the 2 or 3 Octavias in game randomly or the nearest Octavia to the player. I've been in squads of 3 and 4 Octavias in the same game, and it's not quite a good experience.

Tonkor is frustrating as f*ck to use now. I would be fine with a regular nerf, but what I don't understand is why there is a need to completely ruin a weapon by giving it self-inflicting damage.

Edited by Frost41

i am currently unable to complete the "find the first song fragment" part of the octavia's anthem quest. the machine that i have to interact with will not allow me to use or select either of the two last columns which will not allow me to progress. i do not know what the issue is exaclty but scrolling furthur into the center of the disk shows that i am hovering over the apparent "broken columns" but i am still unable to select them.

I just found an issue with the decoration mode. For controller users. There is no "confirm" button. Instead you warframe jumps. My jump button (xbox 360 controller) is the A button and pressing the A button will not move or place decorations. Can you guys make this a quick fix? Thanks in advance

I found this issue while moving trees in the clan dojo.

Edited by BlueTunicLink

I have been trying recently to rank-up and be able to do the new mission but every time I try to rank-up the screen to do it keeps messing up and makes me need to restart the game preventing me from doing anything unless I do please fix this because I can not play the game properly right now also the arch-wing quests keep bugging out so I can not do those either. Thank you for reading this and I hope it is positive feedback that helps make the game better.

3 minutes ago, -HAN-LeGenD said:

after update cant finding medalions  cant do riven mod mission pls help me :)

at least you've been able to GET a riven mod.  I've done sortie every day for over 2 months, I still get only Ayatan most of the time, and 6-8 times in a row.  "But we fixed that" - Devs

Concerning weapon nerfs

to some extent I agree on the need to nerf them, but they were such good utility weapons, lazy, easy and powerful which you needed to run countless braindead cancer missions if you wanted to farm something. It's all about time, speed and efficiency. I didn't want to spend time on the way toTyl Regor, so I took telos boltace and got to the boss in 30 sec with full mana, I need equinox and I will use the best op EASY weapon to farm her as fast as possible.

I mean, How enjoyable can it be to do the equinox run with let's say panthera or hind for the 50th time? That argon crystal fram, etc, etc, etc.

Telos destroyed crates to reveal hidden stars too. Utility. I understand that some may find it annoying when in a 30-40 lvl enemies mission and there is a mirage with synoid simulor. I get it, I hate it too. But when I do 4000 excavation mission with 140+ lvl eximus' I honestly don't care who uses what, enemies will OHKO if they're not killed asap. It's all about efficiency and SCALING.

It's normal that some weapons are OP when you got 300 of them.

I'll get over it, I just don't like when power is taken away from me.

Big thumbs up on this patch. Le feedback.

1. I love you Danielle for these Octavia animation sets. 

2. Wow. I really liked that quest. I mean really. And I've played a lot of games. It was really up there for me. I was "eh, it was decent" about TWW, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I anticipate I might regret saying this, but I loved the showdown at the end so much that a part of me wishes to see it featured somewhere outside of just the quest. 

3. I was actually looking forward to maybe picking the Simulor back up again, but it seems aside from the stat changes, it's currently broken on a mechanics front. The orbs attract and gravitate, but don't actually merge into singularities/vortexes at all.

4. Non-experimental archwing flight mode seems to be the new system, just missing the lack-of-axis? Most of my beef with the new archwing movement system was the removal of the coherent character movement of the system before it, and features like the sideways roll dodges the previous system had. Could we get an actual return to that system with non-experimental mode please? It's still very off-putting to see our frames horizontally planking in front of our aim recticles. 

Spoiler

627B8BF52EF545CCF9BD3435482C658E2EC258AC

5. I dunno how I feel about Limbo's Banish only working in the material plane. I thought one of the things people liked about his previous self was that he could sit in the rift and pick on individual targets at his leisure. I also get that with his passive movement entry to and from the Rift allows him to indefinitely hide out in it, and an aoe Banish working with that would be pretty godmode. So how about this? Have his Banish be aoe in the material plane, but single-target if casted from inside the Rift? 

6. Object-based hp on nullifiers' bubble drones was a mistake. They take about as long to take down as the bubble itself because of it. If you're gonna have their hp scale off of the enemies, at least have them be enemy-type hp. 

7. Helminth charger turned out neat, but I wish it could use at least one normal Kubrow precept on it too. Just one, from any breed, along with its helminth stuff. That'd be worthwhile. There's gotta still be some platy-bat-dog-thing in there somewhere, no? Otherwise it's still just mr fodder.

29 minutes ago, Tilakeo said:

Concerning weapon nerfs

to some extent I agree on the need to nerf them, but they were such good utility weapons, lazy, easy and powerful which you needed to run countless braindead cancer missions if you wanted to farm something. It's all about time, speed and efficiency. I didn't want to spend time on the way toTyl Regor, so I took telos boltace and got to the boss in 30 sec with full mana, I need equinox and I will use the best op EASY weapon to farm her as fast as possible.

I mean, How enjoyable can it be to do the equinox run with let's say panthera or hind for the 50th time? That argon crystal fram, etc, etc, etc.

Telos destroyed crates to reveal hidden stars too. Utility. I understand that some may find it annoying when in a 30-40 lvl enemies mission and there is a mirage with synoid simulor. I get it, I hate it too. But when I do 4000 excavation mission with 140+ lvl eximus' I honestly don't care who uses what, enemies will OHKO if they're not killed asap. It's all about efficiency and SCALING.

It's normal that some weapons are OP when you got 300 of them.

I'll get over it, I just don't like when power is taken away from me.

you want a challenge? Do what I do with equinox.  Run Equinox with a Rakkta DD with the augment in night form. Stealth kills for days, shields and heals for days.  Never run out of energy.  I run survivals like that in void and whatnot just fine, don't need OP 1shot lazy weapons.

Alerts doesnt show on the "navigation" it shows only "solar map" and i have to open map to see that alerts are up too.
The "News" for the updates and other things it doesnt open, even if i press "open" it shows nothing.
And last is the HUD need to be fixed.