[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

20 hours ago, -GSB-airfobrat said:

While fixing the HUD would be appreciated, has anyone else noticed a problem with Pavlov on Lua? The one with all the rotating lasers, typically B when I run it, no longer has the exit rift in the hack room. Which leaves you stuck. Once I was able to go back across the rotating lasers and get out, but that hasn't happened anymore. Also on Lua, the Coaction Drift room. When attempting to complete it, The circles would cover up the holes and not let you out AS SOON as you stepped on the circles, as seen in the attached picture! This lead to a friend and I having to abort mission due to being stuck.

ufNJxDs.jpg

This is a real issue as i have had this happen to me twice. Cmon DE....we hate being buried alive :,(

On 3/26/2017 at 10:20 AM, Urichan88 said:

Octavia neuroptics bug plz fixit im got it but when go foundary nothing.All time after play 20 min im got oberon neuroptics idk why.Ty for new update and new bugs ahahahahaha nice job.

Wait... are you saying that Oberon neupoptics dropped as the 20 minute rotation reward?

Are you sure you didn't get a relic or something, picked up Oberon part, and mistook it in the mission screen for a rotation reward??