[DE]Megan

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

Hotfix while in Dex Sybaris Interception with no way to stay in. Of course we lost our rewards.

Now:

"network not responding"

"network not responding"

"network not responding"

Edited by radastir
  • Upvote 1

AAaand we have a Canopic Helmet for Inaros at the same time the Servers seem to be taking a break...

i already did the octavia anthem quest two times and it always crashes in the end 

Spoiler

where hunhow has been destroyed and simaris denies his participation in the rescue of suda

pls fix :(

• Upvote 2

Can't log in after this hotfix. I know you guys can and will rise above the current situation promptly.

Just now, crispu said:

Llorando porque no aparecían en el Rank de la Ley jaj

Quien esta llorando...? todos esta diciendo que la escala de HUD no esta bien y hay problemas con la red. 

at least i complete the quest, but crash and cant log in and i need to know where to get the other parts of octavia, derrelict maybe? argg i want to plaayy

Hell yeah another "Server not responding" Hotfix, gotta love those, srsly tho why the F*** is this happening again, it took me so long to make my song, it vanished with the first hotfix. And now if this one is gone again, boy oh boy am i gonna be @(*()$ happy.

I feel like when an update drops there should be a ban on hotfixes for like 2-3 hours with the exception of ones that are critical to the function of the new content. A "telos boltace description change" Is not worth all this trouble, hell it could have been done next week. (granted other stuff happened too) but lets just save hotfixes for what's necessary now.

• Upvote 6