Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Zombirate said:

It 100% is, it's blurry as s*** and fills the screen. Just because your standards are lower than the mariana trench doesn't mean all are.

It's nowhere near as unplayable as people say it is, just ignore it for like at most another half an hour it's bound to be fixed anyway

It's not that my standards are lower, it's just that I'm more tolerant to honest mistakes my games, especially if they hardly impact the game like the HUD size. Regardless, I was never as salty as other people were when the network issues stood, of course they're hella heavy but I trust DE to have it back ASAP which they did

I'm a tolerant realist

On next hotfix with the HUD size being fixed: 

-can you guys make mutalist quanta bubbles have the same energy color as the weapom?
-panthera primary shot effects are missing, and looks like the visibility of the blades also.

1 minute ago, Atylia said:

It's nowhere near as unplayable as people say it is, just ignore it for like at most another half an hour it's bound to be fixed anyway

It's not that my standards are lower, it's just that I'm more tolerant to honest mistakes my games, especially if they hardly impact the game like the HUD size. Regardless, I was never as salty as other people were when the network issues stood, of course they're hella heavy but I trust DE to have it back ASAP which they did

I'm a tolerant realist

No, you're a d*** belittling other people for not being happy with a change (not a bug) that has negatively impacted their experience. Bugs are all well and good but this was not a bug, was intentional and is GARBAGE.

Edited by Zombirate

So uh, idk if this is happening with anyone else but when you hit like a control console and spam E you kinda like moon walk away as long as you spam E, sometimes it happens with enemies too. (Now the issue has ceased please tell if it is happening though, otherwise, dismind this post)

Edited by BoomandBewm

Just now, Zombirate said:

No, you're a $&*^ belittling other people for not being happy with a change (not a bug) that has negatively impacted their experience. Bugs are all well and good but this was not a bug, was intentional and is GARBAGE.

huh

So it's not a bug? The larger HUD was intended by DE?

Then DE should've made it an option rather than automatic/static

All this is great, but the HUD really needs to be fixed. Even if the majority of your players are playing in 4k (which I doubt), it feels really bad to log in and see huge text everywhere in the menus. It honestly makes me not want to play until the HUD is fixed.

Edited by zonedout44

1 minute ago, Zombirate said:

Yes. Rebecca outlined that it was an intended change. Which is beyond moronic.

In that case at least they should fix the blurriness, personally I can live with a larger size but the blurriness shouldn't be part of it.

But in that case too, it should be adjustable, if they want to make it 'different' it should be to preference, something like a slider option

Either way I'm sure they'll change it back due to the 'overwhelming' feedback

Edited by Atylia

You're broken the hud so badly I got stuck in someones Octavia darude sandstorm remix and had to restart warframe because pressing ESC doesn't work whatsoever. Since this update dropped I've had to restart several times because of awful menu changes or the HUD locking up. Unless you want to alienate your playerbase

FIX

THE

HUD

5 minutes ago, AshusAzan said:

WTF? i did the quest and the i get this. I mean, really DE. i waste 2 and a half hours to get this?

there are 2 option

1. make a full tutorial on how to bloody use that crap

2. FIX IT!

By the way, U finished this! A lot of people are suffering from crash in the end of quest.