Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Kidiv said:

3 in a row. Should I keep trying or go to sleep until hotfix aka bugbringer arrives?

just go to sleep dude......i`m sick of this s**t, honestly, first time i`m hyped about playing a new frame and they just f**k up

( Hope a Dev can see this )

Didn't you mention we would get a forma bundle for our weapons that got nerfed?  (Forma bundle = 3 forma)

I only got 1 forma for each weapon nerfed, making it a total of only 3 forma I received.

When I should have gotten 9 forma (3 for tonkor, 3 for synoid, 3 for telos)

(I am not angry, I am looking for an honest answer to my question, did they change their mind at the last minute with the forma bundle? or it was always just one forma to be given to everyone for each weapon nerfed? )

35 minutes ago, BlueTunicLink said:

If you guys bother reading. They made it to where you can only banish enemies on the same plain as limbo. You can banish material plain enemies of you on the plain as well and vice versa being you can banisj rift plain enemies if your on the rift plain

@Why-are-you-reading-this and @AerinSol

Wait. So now you have to be outside of the rift to banish someone to the rift, and inside the rift to send someone back. I get that will be easier now that you can pretty much instantly go between the rift but thats still a bit silly and pointless.

1 minute ago, Why-are-you-reading-this said:

Wait. So now you have to be outside of the rift to banish someone to the rift, and inside the rift to send someone back. I get that will be easier now that you can pretty much instantly go between the rift but thats still a bit silly and pointless.

YEP you got it

Just now, Reviyee said:

Can you please FIX Octavia's Anthem? I cannot complete it because it keeps crashing when I 

spoiler
spoiler
spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

defeat hunhow

Anyobody else with this issue?

Just try again and again. Boring, but it works.