Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, theraot said:

You need clan affinity, you get it from building rooms and doing clan research

There were some platinum in my bank, so I've done building. Endo bonus? Like it. Building? Cool decoration.

Snowball shuriken skin?

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

its nice we ***ing got a toggle for the archwing system, now i can tolerate it again and not get physically ill because of teh motion sickness inducing auto rotate bullS#&$e.

but it was not worth it to pander to 4k UHD players w/o screwing over everyone who dont have 4k displays or GTX 1080's (or wtfever S#&$ AMD has thats 4k ready.) if you now consider non 4k UHD players as the Low end" that need  (aka in your own words in a support ticket) Must upgrade"  you will kill off a large (90 to 95%) of your PC Playerbase. DEdo not do this please give us a toggle or let us go under 100.using the Map in full screen "M" mode or anything else in any mission makes the hud a clusterf****

About LIMBO , When you use "Banish" it says invalid target but "Cataclysm" can banish enemies to the Rift.

Anyway "BANISH" isn't Working at all, beside that , Great update nice work DE nothing more to say 

3 minutes ago, Shad-X said:

About LIMBO , When you use "Banish" it says invalid target but "Cataclysm" can banish enemies to the Rift.

Anyway "BANISH" isn't Working at all, beside that , Great update nice work DE nothing more to say 

Dude. Banish only works on enemies on the same plain as you. You cant be in the rift and banish material plain enemies and you cant be on the material plain and banish enemies that are in the rift

Edited by BlueTunicLink

Ay, one of my friends managed to join me when I was doing the final part of the Octavia quest. He didn't get the memo that it was a quest, so he stuck around and added a bunch of red notes that I spent the next ten minutes cleaning up after he left. He said the game showed that I was at the relay and not in a mission. I think that's a bit of a problem. I understand that it's late on a Friday (at least, it is where I am) so I have no qualms about you devs taking a while to fix that. I just figure it's worth pointing out. Much love for the rapid hotfixes that came today. gg, and keep doin' what you do.

I encountered a bug in a mission with Octavia... I've been trying to beat the melody boss level 4 times, and the game crashes every time when simaris says about glitch....Coincidence? Please fix it. This mission takes much too much time to spend there another 4 times.

LIMBO REWORK HYPE!!!... but why did you decide this:

Limbo must be in the Material Plane to Banish Material Plane targets to the Rift and vice versa. Banished enemies will take damage when casted and will be knocked down for a brief period of time.  

now we can be in the rift and bring in enemies according to the description...was this intentional?

]\'[