Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Refund From Taking Down Finished Room [Answered!]

yuikami

Sorry it is taking this long - but we are still working on them!

Currently the work is entangled in a grid-aligned tileset redesign for the Dojos as well. To update you on what we have in progress:

-New version of the Dojo tile set that is properly grid aligned (facepalm) to solve intricate connection problems.

-Retirement of the existing tileset (we won't remove them, but adding more will not work).

-If you tear down the old-style rooms 100% of the resources/rushes will be refunded into a shared pool (Vault).

-This Vault can be drawn from to build new rooms (including the Platinum rushes if any). The Vault can not be drawn from in any other way but for Dojo projects.

-The new tileset will have clan-sized cost scaling.

-Experimenting with 'instant finish' vouchers based on number of 'old tileset' you tore down to get things back in shape.

-Decorative object placement to really personalize your Dojo.

I'm a little confused here, the bold bullet point hasn't been applied yet right? My 100members clan stucks between taking some of the old room down and use the resource to rebuild them since it's EXTREMELY cheap now compared to what we had to put in before U8.

Thank you in advance @-@\

Answered: YUP! It works! The resource goes to the clan vault that can only be withdrawn to build the room or decoration!

Edited by yuikami

Snap, our small clan less than 15 farmed, built and rushed an oracle and one lab thinking they were getting the resource pool back for dojo after U9.

*the dojo rooms show that if you destroy the room you will not get any resource back.

*If you start a new room and go to the contribute/deposit resources screen and look at your resources it now shows  

P: "Amount you have" V: 0             <----- I am guessing V: is vaults pooled resources "currently 0 for us"

So do we get the resource's back for destroying the old style rooms even though it shows we will not? or do we currently lose it like it says? or has this not been implemented yet? 

~confused also~

Yup, we are as well. We have a room finishing up and then we're considering if it'll be worth it to take em all down so we can build our dojo.

I'm also worried about building a great hall to get more capacity because I don't want to up my room prices or my clan's status.

My clan had our first Cross Connector at around 68% of required materials. I log in after update 9, and it is already being built, despite never having been completed. I walk to the other side of the dojo to add another node, and see that I can basically make another connector with what resources I have on hand.

Given that I personally contributed over 40k nanospores to the room which suddenly began construction, but would now never require such an amount, where do those materials go? Will I get them back? There was a lot of effort from core Clan members into getting what resources we did.

Will I be able to use them towards the next several rooms? Will I be able to destroy the room and get them back to everyone? It's new, and I know most probably have no idea, but I wanted to get this out there in case anyone else is in the same situation.

EDIT: I am assuming this falls under the "vault" thing, but since it wasn't the complete amount of resources, it sounds almost like a caveat.

Edited by Jafloogan

My clan had our first Cross Connector at around 68% of required materials. I log in after update 9, and it is already being built, despite never having been completed. I walk to the other side of the dojo to add another node, and see that I can basically make another connector with what resources I have on hand.

Exactly the same situation here.

Thank you moondog for confirming the refunds

But I sure hope in these "half in between" cases of ours we'll keep our ressources.

Jafloogan or anybody else with the same problem, please do share your experiences =)

so moondong did you get an insta finish voucher aswell???????

Not really a voucher, but yes. You give plat to speed up the process and if you destroy a room, the plat used to speed it up (if any was used) is also put into the vault for future use if needed.

Just used a destroyed rooms resources and the plat used to speed it up to build an obstacle course.

Edited by Aldmare

Not really a voucher, but yes. You give plat to speed up the process and if you destroy a room, the plat used to speed it up (if any was used) is also put into the vault for future use if needed.

Just used a destroyed rooms resources and the plat used to speed it up to build an obstacle course.

Hmmm we didn't get any plat in the vault to use in speeding up building.  Are you sure it wasn't JUST plat refunded from previous speed-ups on the room you deleted?

Hmmm we didn't get any plat in the vault to use in speeding up building.  Are you sure it wasn't JUST plat refunded from previous speed-ups on the room you deleted?

Yes, it's just from the room I destroyed. I never said it was from anything else. 

I was ripped off big time in this update. I had already given 68% of the mats including 15 Formas to the ORACLE before the update and then the mats requirements was lowered and the construction started by itself with no way of cancelling it. This is too frustrating. :((((

I was ripped off big time in this update. I had already given 68% of the mats including 15 Formas to the ORACLE before the update and then the mats requirements was lowered and the construction started by itself with no way of cancelling it. This is too frustrating. :((((

I wonder if the difference between the mats used and the mats you contributed will be added to the vault for use on other rooms. Worth checking :)

Either way, when the oracle room is completed you can just destroy it.

Edited by Aldmare

Yes, it's just from the room I destroyed. I never said it was from anything else. 

One more time! :p this is hard to phrase...

You said you got plat from destroying the room AND as a refund for having previously rushed that room.

I'm saying we didn't get any plat for destroying our room (and it hadn't been rushed).

Edited by moondog548

One more time! :p this is hard to phrase...

You said you got plat from destroying the room AND as a refund for having previously rushed that room.

I'm saying we didn't get any plat for destroying our room (and it hadn't been rushed).

I'll clarify.

I built a room, and rushed it. It cost me some mats and 8 plat to rush the build.

I destroyed the room, the mats and the 8 plat were sent to the vault.

I didn't receive double plat or anything like that. Sorry if I made it seem like I did.

Okay, update:

My room, which started without my go ahead, and with only about 64% of the materials required finished being built. Upon entering the room and selecting the room options, it gives me the option to destroy the room. However, the option claims that all materials will be lost should I destroy it.

Has anyone been in this situation and gotten their materials back? I am risking a lot of time and effort should I lose these materials.

You wont lose them, they go into the dojo vault. You can only use them for room building (maybe artwork and statues inside the dojo) that I know of. You can not however take them out of the vault or use them on foundry blueprint crafting outside of the dojo.

You wont lose them, they go into the dojo vault. You can only use them for room building (maybe artwork and statues inside the dojo) that I know of. You can not however take them out of the vault or use them on foundry blueprint crafting outside of the dojo.

I've just recently confirmed this. For anyone is my situation, check your vault.

Thanks!

Does the vault thing affects rooms built before U9? If so there'll be some demolitions to do to get all those excessive spent costs back for use. :>

Destroying an isolated CROSS CONNECTOR. Will report back in 2 hours... -_-;