Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Refund From Taking Down Finished Room [Answered!]

yuikami

Does the vault thing affects rooms built before U9? If so there'll be some demolitions to do to get all those excessive spent costs back for use. :>

Destroying an isolated CROSS CONNECTOR. Will report back in 2 hours... -_-;

Confirmed it does.

Our 10 player clan had 3 hallways, a reactor and an oracle pre update 9. After the update we were able to deconstruct those and build an entire research wing, a reactor wing with 3 reactors more hallways and a parkour course, we were so heavily invested in the old system that capacity is our limit now and upgrading that also increases the cost of building (i.e. raises your clan tier) which we are not looking to do.

Yes.  You only get refunds for rooms built BEFORE update 9.

Refunds as in, when you destroy a room the resources are sent to the vault? Because I built my dojo and destroyed half a dozen rooms post update 9 and still received the refund into my vault.

Yes.  You only get refunds for rooms built BEFORE update 9.

Refunds as in, when you destroy a room the resources are sent to the vault? Because I built my dojo and destroyed half a dozen rooms post update 9 and still received the refund into my vault.

http://imgur.com/5SsPRDR

According to the dojo in-game, you get refunds regardless of when it was built.

Which I think is great.

I'll clarify.

I built a room, and rushed it. It cost me some mats and 8 plat to rush the build.

I destroyed the room, the mats and the 8 plat were sent to the vault.

I didn't receive double plat or anything like that. Sorry if I made it seem like I did.

no plat is added to the vault. Pretty sure i rushed the room yet no plat is refunded.

no plat is added to the vault. Pretty sure i rushed the room yet no plat is refunded.

It wont show up in the P and V section when you add resources to build the actual room. It shows up after that, when the timer is counting down till it's done constructing you click rush build and there is the plat from your previously rushed, yet destroyed room.

Edt:

51Uw6in.png

Edited by Aldmare

It wont show up in the P and V section when you add resources to build the actual room. It shows up after that, when the timer is counting down till it's done constructing you click rush build and there is the plat from your previously rushed, yet destroyed room.

Edt:

51Uw6in.png

I know, the V is still 0 after room destroyed.

I know, the V is still 0 after room destroyed.

Destroying a room now, I'll repost in 2 hours. I rebuilt most of my dojo since I didn't like my original layout. I was refunded the plat I used to rush those rooms. Could be you're bugged, could be they changed it, who knows.

Edit: I should mention I built my dojo post Update 9. Did you build your dojo post update 9 also?

Edited by Aldmare

Destroying a room now, I'll repost in 2 hours. I rebuilt most of my dojo since I didn't like my original layout. I was refunded the plat I used to rush those rooms. Could be you're bugged, could be they changed it, who knows.

Edit: I should mention I built my dojo post Update 9. Did you build your dojo post update 9 also?

Yes, nothing is built pre U9 since we couldn't afford the cost.

Destroying a room now, I'll repost in 2 hours.

I still got my platinum refund so I don't know what's going on with people who aren't getting it.

o1CI1Sm.png

I destroyed an elevator and rebuilt one, except for the rush part.

Edited by Aldmare

I was ripped off big time in this update. I had already given 68% of the mats including 15 Formas to the ORACLE before the update and then the mats requirements was lowered and the construction started by itself with no way of cancelling it. This is too frustrating. :((((

I wonder if the difference between the mats used and the mats you contributed will be added to the vault for use on other rooms. Worth checking :)

Either way, when the oracle room is completed you can just destroy it.

Yes, you do get the resources back if it starts and your over the limit.  All the excess resources (credits, forma and materials) go into the vault.

Yes, you do get the resources back if it starts and your over the limit.  All the excess resources (credits, forma and materials) go into the vault.

Good to know pre update 9 dojo rooms also get refunded the full amount spent and not just what they cost post update 9.

Edited by Aldmare