Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to leave Relay and Dojo

Valtrez

So I've been having this glitch and I was hoping it would be fixed in Update 20, but it has only gotten worse.

I can enter relays and my dojo normally but upon entering I'll get a constant Network Not Responding warning. When trying to activate npcs or consoles it lags and is heavily delayed whenever I try to do anything. I'm not in a session with anyone else. Just me alone. Then when I try to leave the relay or dojo, it brings me to a completely black screen, freezes, then returns me to the relay or dojo. As a result, I'm not able to do much of anything in either of these instances and is hindering me greatly with the new clan system. To get out of this, I have to wait until the game returns me to my instance and press ALT + F4.

Edited by Valtrez

Same here famalam, I used avast Secureline vpn and was able to see people in the relay. Seems like a temporary solution.
Could have something to do with ips or something.

Edited by S4Spooky
temporary solution

So a bit of an update on this issue. When inside Maroo's Bazaar and Dojo, I cannot trade with anyone. I end up in a separate instance by my self and I'm completely unable to trade with anyone. I just lost out on an excellent deal for a Galatine Prime. This prevents me from managing my clan, trading, and selling. This needs to be fixed and if it's not a bug on the server side, please help me fix it on the client side.

5 hours ago, Valtrez said:

So a bit of an update on this issue. When inside Maroo's Bazaar and Dojo, I cannot trade with anyone. I end up in a separate instance by my self and I'm completely unable to trade with anyone. I just lost out on an excellent deal for a Galatine Prime. This prevents me from managing my clan, trading, and selling. This needs to be fixed and if it's not a bug on the server side, please help me fix it on the client side.

I have the same issue as well. Feels like i am in a separate instance of my own. Upon asking somebody with the violet text in region chat the reply I got was 'Read the current patch notes, use the ctrl+f feature if u have to'. I have supported a ticket as well so i hope it gets fixed soon.

Edited by theUNdyingSilence

6 hours ago, theUNdyingSilence said:

I have the same issue as well. Feels like i am in a separate instance of my own. Upon asking somebody with the violet text in region chat the reply I got was 'Read the current patch notes, use the ctrl+f feature if u have to'. I have supported a ticket as well so i hope it gets fixed soon.

I have also sent in a ticket. Did you ever find anything in the current patch notes about this issue?

54 minutes ago, Valtrez said:

I have also sent in a ticket. Did you ever find anything in the current patch notes about this issue?

Nope nothing on the issue, just an explanation on the dojo changes. Read through them a couple of times. The guy who told me that was just being well 'not so helpful' would be the best way to put it i guess.But there are other people with this issue as well, since in the update thread i saw this as well.

Edited by theUNdyingSilence

On 25/03/2017 at 1:58 PM, Valtrez said:

So I've been having this glitch and I was hoping it would be fixed in Update 20, but it has only gotten worse.

I can enter relays and my dojo normally but upon entering I'll get a constant Network Not Responding warning. When trying to activate npcs or consoles it lags and is heavily delayed whenever I try to do anything. I'm not in a session with anyone else. Just me alone. Then when I try to leave the relay or dojo, it brings me to a completely black screen, freezes, then returns me to the relay or dojo. As a result, I'm not able to do much of anything in either of these instances and is hindering me greatly with the new clan system. To get out of this, I have to wait until the game returns me to my instance and press ALT + F4.

This is the Exact thing that is happening to me, word for word.

Ive been going through this for a few months now. It started with the Network not responding message just at the Relays. But now, since the latest update (octavia) im getting it at the Dojo's.

Which means im unable to trade.

I was in contact with DE Tim for about a week trying to do solutions like Port Forwarding, but nothing worked.

It didnt bother me too much about it happening at the relays, but now at the Dojos? Not been able to trade is a real problem

i'll be keeping my eye on this topic hoping for a solution.

Edited by Wrecked.

Another update to this problem: I realized that I am having severe issues trying to obtain any dojo research. I went to the tenno lab to pull up the research panel and it gave me no screen and an exit button then my entire UI stopped responding and I had to ALT + F4 to quit the game. This is cutting me off from a major portion of content and weapons. This is becoming worse as I realize what is actually affected by this change. If anyone is affected by this obvious bug, please post solutions here if possible.

4 hours ago, Valtrez said:

Another update to this problem: I realized that I am having severe issues trying to obtain any dojo research. I went to the tenno lab to pull up the research panel and it gave me no screen and an exit button then my entire UI stopped responding and I had to ALT + F4 to quit the game. This is cutting me off from a major portion of content and weapons. This is becoming worse as I realize what is actually affected by this change. If anyone is affected by this obvious bug, please post solutions here if possible.

When i go to research, the game freezes. The research usally comes up after about 30 seconds of waiting.

This is what happens when i try and interact with anything in a Relay too.

To everyone with the 'not being able to see anyone else' issue , I might have found the solution. Well it's working for me anyway,so here goes...

Apparently the issue is a restrictive ISP.The port forwarding ports for the router {if u are on wifi} etc is not going to fix this.I tried connecting the ethernet cable directly to my system as well with no luck. So it has nothing to do with the router firewall and settings either.

The guys from my ISP came to my house and we ran some tests etc for about 2 hrs to see what was the problem. And the guys told me they had to open the ports from the server side. The ports I had to open were 6881-6999. Try asking your ISP if its possible to open these.If you are on college connections etc, I dont know what to do sadly.

The game is working for me fine now.Hope it works for you guys as well.Time to go close my ticket..