The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Dojo new item "Ascension Altar"

Urska

Question

Don't understand what this thing is for..... we made it (rushed it) got 3 ppl to use X on it ( got 36k endo) then its saying a "ceremony ends in 65 hours" 

pure ????

Edited by Urska

6 answers to this question

New Clan Ranks System!

In addition to the Dojo hosting changes, Clan Affinity will be awarded depending on the amount of effort expended towards bettering one’s Clan. This Clan Affinity will contribute to the Clan’s Rank and is awarded as follows:

• The first time you construct an Oracle Room, Bio Lab, Chem Lab, Energy Lab, Tenno Lab, Orokin Lab, Duelling Room and Obstacle Course.
  • The first time you construct a Trading Post, Treasury, and Temple of Honor.
  • Upon completion of Clan Research.

The amount of Clan Affinity earned by building Rooms or Decorations are listed in their respective selection screens; Research entries have been given the same treatment within the Lab UI. A Research tab has also been added to the Clan Profile, which will list all research and its state of completion per Lab!  

Don’t worry if your Clan has already done all or part of the above tasks - the rewards are retroactive! The appropriate amount of Clan Affinity has been given to all existing Clans with this Update.

All existing Clans are currently at the initial Rank, regardless of their Clan Affinity. Once its members complete the Ascension Ceremony, the Clan will Ascend to the highest Clan Rank attainable with their current amount of Affinity.

What is this Ascension Ceremony? If you have earned enough to reach the next Rank, a new Decoration called the Ascension Altar will become active! To participate in this Ceremony, a clan member simply needs to interact with this device. Depending on your Clan Tier, a certain number of members must partake in this ceremony in order to reach Ascension, but under no time limit.

Participants will immediately be awarded Endo upon interacting with the Altar, and any remaining Clan members will be able to interact with the Altar and receive an Endo reward within 72 hours after the Ascension Ceremony has been completed. Participants from Clans who have enough Clan Affinity to Ascend multiple Ranks will be rewarded with Endo from each individual Rank.

The required number of participants per Tier are as follows:

• Ghost: 1
  • Shadow: 5
  • Storm: 15
  • Mountain: 30
  • Moon: 50

The amount of Endo awarded per Clan Rank is as follows:

• Rank One: 1,000
  • Rank Two: 2,000
  • Rank Three: 3,000
  • Rank Four: 4,000
  • Rank Five: 5,000
  • Rank Six: 6,000
  • Rank Seven: 7,000
  • Rank Eight: 8,000
  • Rank Nine: 9,000

For Clans who have earned the current max Clan Affinity at the time of this update, completing the Ascension Ceremony will award each participant (and any other player who interacts with the Altar within 72 hours after its completion) with a grand total of 45,000!

To remove any confusion between these new Clan Ranks and the existing ones, Clan Hierarchy is now used to describe a player’s position within the Clan, whether they are a Warlord or an Initiate.

All of these changes are the foundation for a larger system planned for release later this year, so stay tuned, Tenno!

I got a quick question about this, does the "First build : 15,000 affinity applies to already existing building ?

This mastery system got released after we did build them so just wondering if we have to re-build them for the affinity or not :)

6 hours ago, Ailemia said:

I got a quick question about this, does the "First build : 15,000 affinity applies to already existing building ?

This mastery system got released after we did build them so just wondering if we have to re-build them for the affinity or not :)

The system is retroactive, so you'll be given full credit for anything built before the release of this system without needing to demolish and rebuild anything. In my previous clan, we jumped straight to Rank 6 the day that update dropped without having to do anything other than build the Ascension Altar and activate it.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

The system is retroactive, so you'll be given full credit for anything built before the release of this system without needing to demolish and rebuild anything. In my previous clan, we jumped straight to Rank 6 the day that update dropped without having to do anything other than build the Ascension Altar and activate it.

you rank up further by doing the clan achievements.

Edited by jopos15

"For Clans who have earned the current max Clan Affinity at the time of this update, completing the Ascension Ceremony will award each participant (and any other player who interacts with the Altar within 72 hours after its completion) with a grand total of 45,000!" 

How so? Ive got 10k.

Edited by Aguli

I activated the ceremony but it said "Failed to Participate in ceremony" Didn't get my emdo and when I click it again it says "you've already participated in the ceremony" 

There is 22 hours remaining.

of course this would happen to me starting to regret all the time and money I have put into this game.