Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your graphics card is not supported

CrimsonFiend

It says "Your graphics card is not supported. If you think that this is an error please restart your computer; if the problem persists you may need to upgrade the drivers for your graphics card".

but in the past I can play it perfectly please fix this, I've already restarted my Laptop, and My GPU is the latest version, my GPU is the AMD Radeon R5 M335 or possibly my IGP an Intel HD Graphics 520. I have hunch that the recent update did this, although after the update I played it once.  

Edited by CrimsonFiend

I am reinstalling it right now, if it fixes it or not, I'll inform you Lholland. By the way... How long can an account still be accessible? Will it be terminated after being idle for a couple of days/weeks/months/years?

Edited by CrimsonFiend

I don't believe it ever gets terminated from inactivity.  I verified that I had all of my files using steam and that didn't fix it, so I may have to completely reinstall it if it works for you. Also, I went and updated my graphics card driver and it did nothing to fix the problem at all.

Edited by Lholland

10 hours ago, Lholland said:

I don't believe it ever gets terminated from inactivity.  I verified that I had all of my files using steam and that didn't fix it, so I may have to completely reinstall it if it works for you. Also, I went and updated my graphics card driver and it did nothing to fix the problem at all.

Same goes for me, I know that my GPU is up to date and I'm terribly sorry if I am still reinstalling the game, because my download progress yesterday got restarted, I was completely disappointed that steam still didn't fix this problem and it happened to me many times. Also, I found a way to counter this reset problem, I'll simply copy the patch files before I exit steam and turn off my laptop. If weren't for my slow wifi (3Mbps, Originally at 10Mbps) it will have been done right now, because I ran out of allowance from 100GB out of 100GB ,but in every first day of the month it will be back at 0GB out of 100GB.

Edited by CrimsonFiend