Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia song loops at wrong point

BenZeb

So when I am playing as Octavia, and I have my 1, 2, or 3 ability up, the song will play, start back at the beginning, get about 10-25% of the way through, then start back at the beginning again. It seems to happen no matter what, and it occurs on all three tracks at the same time.

At the beginning, i play the song in its entirety, then i go out and use metronome. at :35 and :46, the song loops back to the beginning of the song, even though it was only a part of the way through it

this one has a simple beat going and you notice the bug at :28 and :37

7 hours ago, BenZeb said:

At the beginning, i play the song in its entirety, then i go out and use metronome. at :35 and :46, the song loops back to the beginning of the song, even though it was only a part of the way through it

this one has a simple beat going and you notice the bug at :28 and :37

This, I actually noticed it and wanted to do a video about it, but you beat me. It also seems to be normal for the first full loop, then at the half of 2/4 of it breaks and returns to the first. Worth noting that it also happens with Mallet and Resonator.

EDIT: Offtopic. The Mallet, sometimes it just doesn't do any damage, or how I tested it (against Infested), seems to be damaging ONLY the puddle of Mutalist MOAs, instead of any enemy around.

Edited by TraneVladimir