Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"a bite of china"---story behind spira and warrior in china before.

hangedman12

hi every one ,a player form china here.u can tell it form "hey this guy dont know how to use CAPSLOCK" and"ehhhhh,him grammar svck".

when i start play WF,at 1st time ,i think thats anther game full with Capitalism: like the SF,space-combat,metal-android,lasergun,warp engine,alien,starsys-country,and so on.in Graphics can be as a movie。

as a born communist.i have to say

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh,shut up and take the money!

wait:surprised:

play for free?no,that is not so Capitalism stlye. i have played most of Capitalism-game like COD,EVE,WOW.LOR,TGW,

this game is free and cant spell in 3 letter?

nevermind,just give me my gauss rifle.bro got some space-orc to kill.

wait,is that a bow?:surprised:

and is that a katana?:surprised:

AND IS THAT A "ANCHI?":shocked:

let me explain what is "anchi"(or “beao”)

in chinese,this name means "the hidden things",or "the dark weapon".

most of u guys may cant tell the difference of japan stuff and china stuff.just like cant tell the difference of "anchi" and “ninjia stuff but not anchi”.just like i cant tell difference between English an America English.

i say this “ninjia stuff but not anchi”.because ninjia stuff has Kunai,Shuriken,Iron thorns, smorkebome... ...about tens of them,hard to remenber.

and "anchi" has"Lotus sting" "goldbreak stone" "meteor-dagger” "dark-cyan" “fly Grasshopper” “sleev crossbow” "blood drop” “Peacock feather” “willow lef” and i can count one buy one for a day but still dont know if i miss sth.

anchi is a name of all throw weapon in china(before,dont worry,we use gun as ranger weapon now XD)

some of anchi has complex mechanical structure:can split when hit-in flesh or chop ones head down by Spring power.

some of anchi is just a handfix stone.yeah.just a tiny stone.

some is real and some just in kongfu novel.

but one thing,they are all “anchi”,they are all forbid.

ninjia stuff,like shuriken(means sword in hand,in japan) born to kill,its a weapon.u will never be shy to hold a sword.

but anchi is a self defense.(and most likey ,the last defense).only can use in situation of life and death and  u cant solve by ur kongfu,i mean,real kongfu.

and u need make sure that again and again.

like ur surround by lage mount of Bandit,yes.

two or three bandit?no

u wanna revenge someone killed ur father,no.

in a kongfu contest and ur about lost? holy no.

even ur shooting the manslaughter bandit,the terrible scumbag worth to dead for ten times.u still need to shout:"watch out!beao!" and ud better not kill him with anchi,ur just throw it for beat him back。unless,him cant doge it。

what!? for what?????

its a huge shame to kill someone will anchi(even bad guy)buy sudden Strike or mute shoot.even the anchi made for this.they a tiny,quiet, born to be done stuff likethat.

so what a paradox,isnt it?

as knight belive in chivalry,samoris belive in bushido,there is a kind of warrior who dedication themself to justice,sound like "shack"or"sha" in chinese.they belive in a principle,principle of shack。the "shayi"---“for justice,for anthers."    

yes,simpel and vague,hard to constraint behavior by it.its drinking  violation shayi?maybe sometims.is steal violation shayi?not if u steal from evil-rich and distribute to pools and keep nothing for urslef.

so who decide ur  violation shayi or not?

anthers

vague,is it?

there is no Trial court,no Fraternity,no Authentication,no Privilege.

shack not have a Title(of Official,but anthers will call u like "tiger of yi"or sth like), not even a mark or namelist .

sometimes,even shack themself cant tell if they are or not a shack.or if they do sth in shayi or violation it.so only onething for sure.they done things for for justice,for anthers.

leaning kongfu,beat someone,execute justice,say some awsome lines like "attack bors!justice wont done by itself!"or "who dare call himself a man,need say nothing but  draw ur srowd with me to this fight for justice!",get shine armo and praise by people.may be a part of shack,but not all of it.

and sometimes is not.

vague,is it?

old story says ,there is a village,people a dread by three monster,the fear last like a eternal dark night.

they call them "three bane",just as Mephisto,Diablos,Belenus。

just kidding.

but even bumper harvest cant make the farmer happy,so u will know how they are scared of the three bane.

a strong and rude warrior name "chow cew",who like hunt but not politeness,be strange when he saw they harvest.

"hey bro,why ur sad?"

"cause there is three bane scourge here,your honor".said the farmer with strong fear.

“who is the 1st bane?”he ask,he voice like a steel bar hitting the ground.

"a huge tiger in the deep forest,ur honor.it eat our sheep ant attack us."

"thats easy!"he ride with her strong bow,he aim like a pinpoint and the arrow sound like thunder.with a flash,he shoot the tiger and get back.

people celebrate him brave,they host a lage banquet and dance all day long.

"so!who is the 2nd bane?"

"a Serpent dargon under the river ur honor,its eat people and crush our boat"

(Serpent dargon may be crocodile,no natural predator of it in china ,so  sometimes they glow huge and people think its a dargon)

“thats easy!”he ride to the river,jumpin with him baryhand,stat to fight with the Serpent dargon.

people cant saw the fight ,they a just wavs crushing with a dreadful roar,the water get Muddy and fury.

this time is not so easy,he fight hard but Serpent dargon is much stong than him.the battel last ten days and untill the waterface get quiet。

people think chow has dead.

so they celebrate for him death,they host a lage banquet and dance all day long.

but chow came back with the tail of Serpent dargon, "its dead!" he yell, "and why ur celebrate?before i came back?how can u know i win?"

people get quiet,quiet u can hear a pin drop.

"and who is the 3rd bane?how is the worst one?"

"its you,your honor."

final,someone told him that.

he didnt kill a man,he didnt tread them,may be he has to be fight with anthers,but he win before he even can hurt they bad.

he just a little rude and get the mighty power.

but that,make people scar he more than tiger or crocodile.

if u think this is ridiculous,think about X MAN.

is powerful a badthings?

if violence can solve all problem,is there a better Solve than that?

if i need fight the evil to protect the good,do i get the right to decide ?

is a strong man has obligation to hide her strong and act like a nomoal so that wont dread anther?

the warrior start think,he cant think out of it,so he start reading.he became a wisdom and polite man at last.

so the 3rd bane has be gone.

being a shack means Question mark,they never stop ask themself ,cause using violence fight evil may be make ur self a evil.and without sth like authorization or law Permission make it even more likely.when its urself to decide justice,decide use violence,you must decide very careful,even,the hesitancy maybe kill u.

so now ,u know why the shack evade anchi so bad,but still carry one with him?why will they hesitancy use it and dint wanna kill with it?

cause anchi (after long practice)can be a killshot.

cause a killshot never can redo.

a best sword man in chinese mind ,is not he kill so many ,its he kill none,but defeat all evil.

seriously this kind of Philosophical thought may make u killed in a self defend situation.

so either u practice combat a lot or just pull the trigger quickly. im seriously.do not make this shack  thought in ur mind before u are one.

they a practice for whole life and didnt care the shayi will kill them.

tips:

the only anchi in WF is spira. in china ,its just called "beao",the most common anchi.

the red tail is for balance blade in air like a empennage,and be the handle before shot,and warming the target to doge it.

0ther anchi mosty call "XXX beao",like "new-tion beao",means "meteor-dagger",its a spira with tail in a rope,can get it back quickly after shoting.

u cant see chinese word in game cause the Font issue,so if someone says"*******************" again and again,he is not so mad as that,he just typing chinese.

not all of us know kongfu,yes,thats truth.(but ,cant blame me if u lost a fight with a chinese,some of us know)

well cant keep panda as pet,panda is rare in china too.:crylaugh:

most of us a "technically" communist ,but no one even care ideology fight now.but still its fun to make joke with.like "you Decadent Imperialism company all ways wanna money form our comrade!to destory our grand county buliding!"

SHUT UP AND TAKE IT FAST DE!JUST TELL US WHEN WILL THERE BE IVARA PRIME!

Um, I think he/she is telling us about the history behind the category that the weapon, spira, belonged in and reasoning that most warriors will falter when using the said weapons as a last resort as it has the power to kill a man within a shot or two from what I gathered. From my point of view, the closest saying is violence begets violence and only when you stop a solution can be formed along with if a person who the power to kill should they decide other people's fate if its really under the name of justice; kinda like how there is more gray than black and white in the world. I am think I am completely missing the mark. The last thing I would like to say it seems op explaining that it might be awkward seeing a weapon belonging to the anchi category being the first prime released to them due to the history behind it.

Either way, I thank the op for giving an insightful history behind the weapon's category and some of the story's that are associated with it.