The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Nidus infected

ukhooligan

Question

Hey all long time player,been away for a while tho.

I just bought Nidus and gotta say what a frame!! But I cant sit in the chair on the liset to get him infected to have access to the infected charger.

I can get in the room on the Liset,but I have no option/command to get him to sit down.

Like I said been a way for a while,so what have I missed??

Cheers!

9 answers to this question

You shouldve been able to because thats how you get infected. I would say play some public games in hope to get infected but im sure a large handful of players mustve got cured already.

Also if your other frames have the cyst fully grown. Just switch to that frame and drain the cyst. You dont have to be Nidus to drain the cyst

If you're not seeing a prompt to sit down, and there's no cyst, then you're probably infected, but have been for less than 24 hours.
There are still some players with the Cyst, I'm keeping mine on Nidus, but I don't use him often.
That's all I can think of, unfortunately. Check tomorrow to see if he has a pink spot on his neck.

1 minute ago, Akavakaku said:

Is it possible to remove Nidus's cyst? And if so, is it permanent like other frames?

Intriguing, OP said that he NEVER sat in the chair, that either he simply forgot he did, but if was unable to sit in the chair, could it be that Nidus comes Pre-Infected now?

OP did you do any matches, by any chance, when you got Nidus, I mean public, and notice that had pink blobs on their necks?

Also, Remeber OP, do NOT sit on the chair, when it is fully grown, this will forever cure your Warframe and there is no way back. (Unless you buy a new frame)