Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Coaction Drift Puzzle

K1Fire12

To whom it may concern,

I have found a bug on the coaction drift puzzle on Lua. Upon trying to start the puzzle with my friends we did the first section which was to stand on the button unlocking the pillars and more buttons. However, when it came time to do the ones inside the wall / cave portion or the puzzle, we went inside to stand on the button and went to exit the cave / wall area and found ourselves trapped by the door / pedestal / platform (What ever you may call the circular gold things). I hope to see this issue resolved. 

And here I thought the people I was in a group with were doing it just to get a laugh. I had a feeling it was either a bug and trolls in game so I came to the forum to see if others were having any problems. Turns out, the puzzle just doesn't work. Somehow I'm not surprised since almost nothing in the game works as intended. 

5 hours ago, ThunderKitsune said:

A button on the outside must be stood on to keep it open. Stepping off will close it trapping someone inside.

Even with this in mind, and me not moving from the outside button, it still closed and trapped my friend.

Also came here to report this, with a screenshot even. I think your attempt at fixing the bugs on the moon might have made them even worse, DE.

probably should make another topics but also of note for Lua Spy: the C vault's memory puzzle STILL does not function for clients, and one of the A/B vaults (the one WITHOUT the wall latch puzzle) no longer spawns a rift to return to the present by the console after completing the vault.