The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the new quest is there a way...

SicSlaver

Question

11 answers to this question

On 25/03/2017 at 4:13 PM, Soribada said:

Go to a different relay than the one that quest told you to go (I think quest one asks you to go to laundra relay (venus))?

If this doesn't work, maybe make the octavia quest inactive aka pending?

Okay, I tried going to the relay on Saturn. It didn't work. I guess the option to just turn off Ordis's voice and appearance on your ship was good enough.... The Orbiter just doesn't give the same vibe as when things were just menus and your Warframe was just meditating to a solar system.

Edit: Okay, on the main Quest codex menu on the bottom right there's a "Clear Active Quest" button. I missed that as I was looking in the quest. That worked.

Edited by SicSlaver

On 25/03/2017 at 4:13 PM, Soribada said:

Go to a different relay than the one that quest told you to go (I think quest one asks you to go to laundra relay (venus))?

If this doesn't work, maybe make the octavia quest inactive aka pending?

Thanks. I don't remember how to make the quest pending. I thought there was a way....

Edited by SicSlaver

On 25/03/2017 at 8:47 PM, SicSlaver said:

To choose not to save Ordis and abandon the quest? The problem is that I can no longer access Simaris for his stupid scan missions.

Soul Punched from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

Well crap. I can't do Sorties without finishing it, I'm guessing, because it's gone from my navigation panel. Oh nvm, it was just resetting.

48 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

Just drop the "abandon Ordis" idea... There's a specific tab in the audio settings where you can mute Ordis specifically, that should solve your problem.

But then why do they tease me so?!

Edited by SicSlaver