Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia song needs a separate audio slider in menu

Xardis

Right now music from Octavia is tied to music slider. There is no way to disable one not disableing another and vice versa. I for one would like to only hear her music, not in game, and be able to turn it off if some troll brings cancer to the mission.

I wonder why DE didn't think about implementing this with her release.

It is obvious that we need such option.

I've played a single mission with Octavia in my team and I'm already tired of her "songs". Had to turn sound off, sadly.

I agree that Octavias music is really annoying to "constantly" be hearing it. I dont want to developer bash but its hard to listen to. Maybe once skill is deployed fade the sound down or fade off The beats can be seen from the pulsing graphics above the ball. Maybe even let other players walk up to the ball playing the music and hit X to turn off sound. Its to much for me to handle especially of defense maps.giphy.gif

I just have to keep going to the menu to turn music down, and up every time there is an Octavia in the group, very imersion breaking to keep hearing the same beats. No doubt there is a few good ones but most of them are just plain anoying.