Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What kind of songs have you made with Octavia?

KisaPrime

I've been trying ever since last night and all day today to try and make a song that works and nothing works. It's driving me crazy how you can't put the thing in 4/4, 2/4, 3/4, etc. Along with adding any whole notes or half notes.  

If anyone wants to take a crack at this song, please do and send me end results. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh

10 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

I am also disappointed in the limitations, I tried my best in recreating some songs. I've done a couple of Daft Punk songs.

You can come close to doing smoke on the water but due to how the thing doesn't even do quarter notes is just sad. 

On 25/03/2017 at 11:31 PM, SoulEchelon said:

This is one I'm pretty proud of:

I didn't want to copy something, so I tried to make an original piece. It was my first song.

I'm really jealous... I cant make anything good, guess I'll keep trying, may take me a few hours.

I take it that the mandachord is for everyone and all, but what can I do with it besides using the samples in game? They don't allow you to import your own beats or samples or anything like that? I'm guessing you would need a sample of each piece of instrument involved in the composition if such existed in the game.

Help would be appreciated.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)OTF SERENiTY said:

I take it that the mandachord is for everyone and all, but what can I do with it besides using the samples in game? They don't allow you to import your own beats or samples or anything like that? I'm guessing you would need a sample of each piece of instrument involved? 

Help would be appreciated.

You can't add your own and can only use the ones they have in the game.