The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lua Spy vaults bugged

TinFoilMkIV

As of the current 20.0.2 version the small spy vault with the floating wall jump panels is currently bugged. While playing as a client the target orb was being very finicky whether it would activate its target panel while wall latched or not, took several attempts to get it to the final panel in the first half where it just refused to activate for me or the other client player in that vault. As a Solo Host I was able to clear that first section as normal however the circle of panels around the spinning laser tower seems completely broken as the panels seem to reset when reaching the second panel. After several attempts the second panel would cause the first one to light back up, I could go back and forth between them activating them however it would never progress past that point.

The pathway through the destroyed version of this vault had no issues that I noticed.

After further testing the first set of wall panels appear to be able to get bugged in the same was as the second even while hosting as I had the second panel just resetting the first constantly making it impossible to progress through the non-destroyed version.

The large open vault with the pit in the center with the console directly across the pit seems to be missing the exit rift that used to be in the console room.

So in conclusion, the wall jump course is broken and currently not a viable route since it's prone to straight up braking making it unlikely to be completable in any given run. It does have a valid alternative route. And another vault is missing it's exit rift making it take significantly longer to get out of.

Edited by TinFoilMkIV

Can confirm, the first part of the wall-jump room was glitched for me, where when I latch onto the second wall, it activates the first instead of the third, making it impossible to progress. The normal exit portal for the one with the rotating floors and the lasers is also missing.

Yea the rotating laser towers is the vault I mentioned missing the exit rift. And it makes that route really obnoxious to get out of since you have to backtrack through the whole thing. The destroyed route actually creates a rift in the big room outside the console area so it's not as bad but still requires backtracking to get out.