Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Rank Timeline

Benu

Hy,

Make it so that if somebody who hasn't entered the game in a specific period starts dropping clan rank at specific periods till they end up initiate. 

Also make it so that active players in a clan at the same time get promoted in rank as higher ones drop.

This will prevent clans from becoming innactive.

Thank You!

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Or, manage your clan?

Sibling Rivalry has two rules; don't be a d!ck and if you're going to be gone for more than two weeks/1 month and you don't tell someone, you're out!

All leaders, warlords etc off for many months.

We lower ranks can't edit, ranks or manage.

So no go.

My suggestion better, in this way is enforced.

5 minutes ago, Benu said:

So no go.

If your hierachry is constantly offline like that, I suggest a new clan.

No, Invested too much in this one. 

Besides we are a clan who prefer a more relaxed approach to gaming.

Also think from DE perspective as well too many dead clans will clutter the database without reason.

In this way clans can remain active if there are stil active members.

Edited by Benu

6 hours ago, Benu said:

So no go.

You can contact support, if your leadership is inactive for a while, they will ocasionally give warlord status to remaining active members, but to be honest if your in a clan in that state, sooner or later your going to have to leave it or find a way to get rid of those have left the game. 

5 hours ago, Benu said:

Also think from DE perspective as well too many dead clans will clutter the database without reason.

Considering the amount of clans that died off the hema research alone, I don't think DE cares that much and seems to be enforcing active clans only thing.

11 hours ago, Benu said:

No, Invested too much in this one. 

Besides we are a clan who prefer a more relaxed approach to gaming.

In this way clans can remain active if there are stil active members.

I can understand wanting to stay due to how much you've invested. But like Maniac said, if your Warlords are that inactive, I'd suggest making a case to Support and seeing about getting a new, more active one installed.  Or even having a Warlord give a special rank 99% of Warlord permissions, so that someone can manage the clan while they're gone.

As to DE's database, I don't think it's that much of an issue.  If they were concerned about having so many "dead" clans about, they would have done something about it awhile ago.

Your suggestion creates more work for DE, and doesn't really create incentivised participation in clans - just wait, you'll be a higher rank.  My clan takes a very relaxed approach to gaming.  Like I said, we only have two rules.  We play whenever we want, however, with whomever, and we've been going steady for the last 3 years.  We make it clear that if you just drop off the face of the planet, we're going to remove you, unless you let us know you'll be back at some point.  Then we move you to a special rank that we don't kick from, and throw a small party when you come back.