Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.3

[DE]Glen

Okay. you fixed some stuff that needed it... can we fix toxic ancients pumping out the insane damage they do, or reduce the number of their spawns at a time in infested missions? Entire waves of toxic ancients is maximum unfun.

I cant play , the launcher is stuck at "checking for new content" , is just me?

Edit: I left teh launcher on for a few hours and when i git back it was done with whatever it was doing.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
issue no longer exists

1 hour ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Can't believe this bug still exists, after all this time and the times you've kept repeating your post.

Wake up DE.

Just now, TheONLYHamster said:

I'm just going to state this:

The screen size UI's are now royally broken...........

you fixed the issues for 4k users but messed it up for everyone else............

literally all the text on my screen for buttons, menus and rewards is so bloated it feels like i'm being told i'm blind and I have to see this.............

let us control the actual size of this please DE, don't just set a pre-set size ACTUALLY make a control bar in the UI so we can set our own sizes.

make this a number 1 priority please, i don't want to play the game whilst its constantly shouting at me

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I cant play , the launcher is stuck at "checking for new content" , is just me?

Me too. I was stuck 1 hour+.

But now the download progress is working again. I don't know if it was my connection issue or the server issue.