Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.3

[DE]Glen

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I cant play , the launcher is stuck at "checking for new content" , is just me?

Stuck at 100% of 'downloading updates'. Apparently the patcher fails to patch itself (the irony) as when I kill it I can't launch it again (not a valid win32 app) until I delete faulty patched one and use backup. But hey, at least it makes backups.

Edited by Nyaa314

7 minutes ago, Cat__Nap said:

3 hotfixes, and no fix for Octavia neuroptics drops being bugged? It's kind of a big deal when people can't get the frame without buying her.

If you're referring to the fact that it's on reward rotation C of ODS instead of rotation B, that was a typo in the patch notes.  The intended location is rotation C and the update notes were changed to reflect this.

If you're referring to a different bug, what specifically is the problem?

1 minute ago, Nyaa314 said:

Multiple people reported getting octavia neuroptics in in-mission interface, only for it to be turned into pumpkin cabbage relic after the mission.

Interesting.  Host versus clients?  Host gets neuroptics, clients get cabbages?

Just now, Naith said:

Yet that still doesn't change the original point.

The original point is that "if your pet goes down while you're in operator mode it just outright dies and can't be revived".  I disproved this theory.  Your bug report is inaccurate, there's more conditions or different conditions that make the problem occur.  I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything :D   Just, if you want DE to fix a bug, focus on breaking down exactly what demonstrates the bug instead of saying "Why is this still not fixed!?".   A developer is going to try doing the same thing I tried, not see the bug you're complaining about, and move on to other things they CAN find.

I also tried running dog with full mod load (it takes forever to get downed....) and still didn't see "pet dies if it goes down while you are in operator mode". Does this ONLY happen on kuva floods? Details.  Video ideally.

5 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

Fixes

• Fixed Mastery Rank Tests.
  • Fixed a crash in matchmaking.
  • Fixed a crash in Archwing missions.

Thank you so much! my friend was always giving up on the game because he got all these bugs.

Edited by ShadowmereVV

1 hour ago, Momaw said:

Interesting.  Host versus clients?  Host gets neuroptics, clients get cabbages?

It's everyone, afaik. No one gets it. The neuroptics gets replaced with an Axi H1 Relic. Game tells you that you get Octavia Neuroptics during the mission, but in your mission reward screen, it's replaced by the relic.

10 minutes ago, Dougster64 said:

There's a issue opening a chat tab when clicking on ones name and "talk" to them, no tab window appears. What's the issue here?

I think you also can't invite anybody to your dojo... this bug appears only if you solo in your dojo...

Edited by St0leYourMom

11 minutes ago, St0leYourMom said:

I think you also can't invite anybody to your dojo... this bug appears only if you solo in your dojo...

I tried that, you were right, but did it when in public mode and it still has the issue, guess we have to wait til tomorrow for another update.

Also the HUD freezes when you use your powers. Example: using trinity's blessing, timer freeze on said time.

Edited by Dougster64