Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.3

[DE]Glen

Please, fix the crash in The Verdict of Jordas. When you are the host, the rest of the squadron will crash the game
Fix the error that exists in the second and third nerve into Jordas, Using the esophagus, gives "Abort mission" 

Please :C

Edited by JohnnyMeta

1 hour ago, Momaw said:

The original point is that "if your pet goes down while you're in operator mode it just outright dies and can't be revived".  I disproved this theory.  Your bug report is inaccurate, there's more conditions or different conditions that make the problem occur.  I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything :D   Just, if you want DE to fix a bug, focus on breaking down exactly what demonstrates the bug instead of saying "Why is this still not fixed!?".   A developer is going to try doing the same thing I tried, not see the bug you're complaining about, and move on to other things they CAN find.

I also tried running dog with full mod load (it takes forever to get downed....) and still didn't see "pet dies if it goes down while you are in operator mode". Does this ONLY happen on kuva floods? Details.  Video ideally.

And that still doesn't change it. There's a bug with it. Right, circumstances might be different, but again, that doesn't change it. I certainly know I've had it with sentinels.

7 hours ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Any chance to get any of the following bugs fixed?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen or if you just press "M" to switch mimimap position;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/765831-pets-ui-operators-sprint-detection-bugs-annoying-as-fieldron/#comment-8460615

Also if you entered Mesa's peacemaker with your sidearms out and get downed while you're in it you have your primary out while down.

When you try to change any regalia or animation set of a warframe you loose all ability to interact with the ui and the selection screen doesn't even appear.←please fix this it hinders me from earning rep wit sindicates

2 hours ago, Cat__Nap said:

It's everyone, afaik. No one gets it. The neuroptics gets replaced with an Axi H1 Relic. Game tells you that you get Octavia Neuroptics during the mission, but in your mission reward screen, it's replaced by the relic.

It IS possible to get the neuro. I've done it and so has a clanmate of mine. However, we also both experienced a false positive once each as well.

Just been doing some tests and the Tonkor "fix" is so good that it is able to kill me on Mirage standing in the shadows (3rd spell -95% dmg taken). . .
Granades after 1st contact with floor acts like gravity went x20. You can stand high and shoot on the floor they bounce almost nothing at all also when they touch the ground (after 1st bounce) they seem to glue themselves in pleace where they should bouce few more times then roll and eventually stop.
Exploding them on an enemy at reasonable distance kills me also.

Best wishes from very sad 7 forma Tonkor owner. ;/

Edited by Feaden

Since you return Duplicates tab in Mods, you should fix it, because show duplicates mods but once. For example - i have Primed Cry rounds r8 and r10, but under duplicates is only r10. Before U20 there was both mods, same goes with other mods

We have nerfed 3 weapons (plus 1 variant)  that we feel disrupts the co-op setting and pace of gameplay for most groups: 

Tonkor

• The Tonkor's rocket jumping mechanic has long been obsolete since the introduction of bullet jumping, so the Tonkor now deals self-damage like all other launchers.

Please, could you return with the old operation of TONKOR?
Thank you very much for your attention.

I'm still experiencing crashes after my mission is 80% close to finish (it also crashes once whenever I try to log back in the mission, takes 2-3 attempts for me tot actually get back in the mission and not get another crash), when I go from Dojo back to my ship, happens when I sit idle for a couple of seconds in missions.

I tried to verify / optimize my download cache from the Warframe launcher settings but nothing happens.

Just posting some positivity here to give credit where it's due:

YOU FIXED ARCHWING!

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

My primitive little monkey brain once again has a fixed "down" for reference, so I can actually play archwing again without being constantly confused, and slightly motion sick.

THANKS!

Edited by enizer

10 hours ago, JohnnyMeta said:

Please, fix the crash in The Verdict of Jordas. When you are the host, the rest of the squadron will crash the game
Fix the error that exists in the second and third nerve into Jordas, Using the esophagus, gives "Abort mission" 

Please :C

Can't be a major patch without breaking JV. Its like a tradition.

14 hours ago, St0leYourMom said:

I think you also can't invite anybody to your dojo... this bug appears only if you solo in your dojo...

In my experience, if you do a manual invite with /invite name while you're solo in the dojo, it makes the session start so you can invite other people normally through the right-click menu.