Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydraulus for Dojos and the Orbiter?

CapAllan

So I know that DE has been working on a music box thingey for dojos, but with the arrival of Octavia, I think this is the best time to release the Hydraulus as a decoration for the dojos and possibly, the landing craft itself. There can either be one central Hydraulus from which you can stream music to the other rooms or one for wherever you want the music to be. You'll obviously need Octavia to load it with your songs (can use other frames as well) , but once its loaded, you could perhaps create playlists on it and set it to play 24/7. I'd personally love a boombox in my orbiter.

lpHqpcB.jpg

[Octavia next to a Hydraulus]

Edited by CapAllan

I like the idea very much, but in all honesty, I don't see a reason to limit its usage to Octavia-users. Everyone could use Hydrauluses (H. from here one) in the Quest, so everyone should be able to use them here too.
Of course, non-octavias can _only_ build music on the H. placed in dojo/orbiter, and maybe not save their own songs, so their access is still limited. But at least they can use the Mandachord-feature, which I'ld like a lot. 

Just now, ArrexDrandko said:

I like the idea very much, but in all honesty, I don't see a reason to limit its usage to Octavia-users. Everyone could use Hydrauluses (H. from here one) in the Quest, so everyone should be able to use them here too.
Of course, non-octavias can _only_ build music on the H. placed in dojo/orbiter, and maybe not save their own songs, so their access is still limited. But at least they can use the Mandachord-feature, which I'ld like a lot. 

Now that I think about it, why not?? Edited the OP.

For personal landing craft uses, I'd say that getting Octavia is necessary for unlocking the decoration or something like that.