Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept: Limbo Stasis Augment

R34LM

Stasis Augment:  Perceptive Stasis

Description: Enemies outside the Rift will perceive that Limbo is frozen in time within the Rift, while Limbo can continue moving through the Rift covertly.

Ranks: A shrinking range of enemy detection radius to the point of invisibility.

So, what this essentially does is give Limbo a pseudo-invisibility (at max rank) while in the Rift and while Stasis is active, as enemies will not perceive your movements in the Rift's flow of time. The bonus is that enemies outside the Rift will actually perceive that Limbo is frozen in time, much like enemies within the Rift. This Time Copy will act as a decoy to draw enemy fire. The Time Copy will be placed in the location in which Stasis is activated in the Rift or when Limbo enters the Rift while Stasis is running. Imagine it visually similar to how Saryn's Molt functions. The Time Copy is removed when Stasis is deactivated, but the invisibility portion is deactivated when either Stasis is deactivated or when Limbo leaves the Rift; re-entering the Rift within the same Stasis activation will create a new Time Copy and the old one vanishes.

In a nutshell, at max rank, you gain invisibility while in the Rift while also leaving behind a decoy of yourself to draw enemy fire.

Edited by R34LM

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

I really like this idea. Seems really cool to jump in and out of cataclysm while is up to deal with the enemies outside it. 

Are you in the design council?

I am, and if they open up a Augment design board I'll be posting this.

This sounds really nice, but it'll make him the ultimate stealth frame lol. Go into the rift at spawn or in a corner, activate a max duration Stasis for 60s and walk around as you see fit because enemies can't see you. Limbo was already immune to lasers in spy vaults, with this, he's invisible to cameras too.

Edited by Xionyde134

Just now, Xionyde134 said:

This sounds really nice, but it'll make him the ultimate stealth frame lol. Go into the rift at spawn or in a corner, activate a max duration Stasis for 60s and walk around as you see fit because enemies can't see you.

I'm aware, haha. But, the caveat is that you still can't interact with things or enemies while in the Rift, so you are still limited in that regard.

• 1 month later...