Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Deluxe skin - FAN ART by Humbros

Humbros

Hi guys! It's been a loooong time since my last submission... so i've decided to bring something new :)

This is my interpretation of Ember's deluxe skin. Hope you will enjoy! :) 

If you want to see  my other works visit my Deviantart page here: http://thunderalchemist18.deviantart.com/gallery/46783238/WARFRAME

If you want more warframe exclusive HD fan arts or maybe a commission visit my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/DarkLuster

Thanks for your attention and let me know if you like her :P

P.S: I've found that syandana concept somehow in the web and I don't know who's the author! If you let me know who is he/she I'll credit it instantly :)

PrGaAHx.jpg

2 hours ago, Humbros said:

If you want to see  my other works visit my Deviantart page here: http://thunderalchemist18.deviantart.com/gallery/46783238/WARFRAME

Yeah, cool drawing but I dislike it when artists hide more good drawings behind paywalls, I would also say that "it's just for support" would be an excuse but i'm not the one dictating anyone's life here, just sharing my opinion.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

well done again humbros , was wondering were you have been 

thanks man! Sorry for the late, but had to work as a cartoonist for a while! But now that my comic is out I'm free! And maybe now I can do other wf stuff :D

15 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Yeah, cool drawing but I dislike it when artists hide more good drawings behind paywalls, I would also say that "it's just for support" would be an excuse but i'm not the one dictating anyone's life here, just sharing my opinion.

Sorry to hear that... but, you know, this work is really hard. For the people you are only a post in a social network, they will remember you only when you feed them, I know that. But life is difficult in my country, and I must survive using only my skills now. So man, it's not really an excuse when I try to valorize my work, really! (sorry for my bad eng ç_ç )

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/3/2017 at 10:24 PM, heskaroid said:

Sorry about my intromission here, but this triggers me a bit.
First: I don't want start a fight but just let you know about my opinion too about what you've said here, so peace&love <3

Art isn't just an hobby, for someone is a job and Humbros is that someone who create content to build his own future. Also It's wrong to say that he hide his arts behind a paywalls because, if that was true, you wouldn't see this fan art. I'm a big follower of Humbros, since when he started with his Facebook page in 2012, now I'm his patron and I can certainly say that he didn't hide nothing expect some sketches, speedpaint videos and early wip/fan art. You'll see any of his complete fan art soon, for free, so don't worry about it.

Patreon is useful if you wanna create a concrete project, it's a donation and not constraint to followers. It's like visiting huge museum like...Louvre: you won't pay to visit it but, if you enjoyed your visit and want to see other exclusive room or just be more involved in its initiatives, leave a small donation at the end of your visit!
Humbros asked just an help to finish his own original comic and if you're not interested to help him achieving his goal, you're free to not donate and do what you want and admire his art on social network.
But understand that helps a freelance artist it's really important right now, and I'm not just referring to money: you can help/support artist FOR FREE just sharing, liking or comment his works on other social network! It's easy, free and helpfull to both because: more feedbacks means more free fan art :D and more and more cool contents!
If you're not interested, just ignore it but you know that this would have different consequences.

However, I respect your opinion about free art and I also want the same but, in a world like this, art can't be completely free...and we should respect artist choice and understand support it's not an excuse, it's a really bad things to said, opinion or not. 

Some quality stuff right here... skin looks pretty good and regardless of what people might say i absolutely adore assymetric designs, not saying the symmetric ones are bad though.

id love to see a version with the helmet on though