Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

I'm also seeing this, and I also hesitate to use this tab to dissolve mods. I have to go through each of the tabs and dissolve duplicates by type. It's really slowed me down :(

Also, with the same update that gave us this "feature", I've noticed that changing tabs in the mod screen puts you at the same scroll location in the new tab. For instance, if I scrolled to the end of my Primary mods, then went one tab over to the Secondary mods, it puts me at the end of my Secondary mods tab. I don't see the utility of this and it's another big inconvenience for someone who regularly goes through their mod tab and dissolves excess ones. I would like this change to be reverted. I don't see who it benefits.

Then why not just filter by name and easily see your duplicates? Yes it certainly needs to be fixed, no question about that, but it would still let you quite easily see your duplicates and dissolve them. And this is coming from a guy with almost one copy for every rank of 3/4ths of all the mods in the game.