The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U9 - All The Things De Did Wrong. *everything*

iamLoveless

How abouty 45% rifle damage?  There are other aura's other than energy siphon that are actually useful with this update,  although it really does pigeon hole what aura's I use on what frames.  Still, the fact that pretty much everyone ran around with energy siphon (maybe one person in the group with radar) was pretty telling that something needed to be changed.

Why would you need 45% more damage on a minmaxed gun?

'endgame' bosses drop in a 15 second window now, you need faster than that?

are you ok with all the resources that will go into maxing out an aura, just to have something you dont need in the first place?

the fact that most people used ES is because all other artifacts are hurrdurr useless.

If they add more auras like....I dont know, 'increases chances of rare material drops in missions' i would like it, but for more damage?

Lol.

are you ok with all the resources that will go into maxing out an aura, just to have something you dont need in the first place?

the fact that most people used ES is because all other artifacts are hurrdurr useless.

If they add more auras like....I dont know, 'increases chances of rare material drops in missions' i would like it, but for more damage?

Lol.

Yeah I need faster than that, because I want to kill Endgame boss in 8~9 sec.

I meant about someone think it's better, and someone doesn't. more damage more fun.

Edited by WhiteNekophus

Yeah I need faster than that, because I want to kill Endgame boss in 8~9 sec.

That's the spirit.

now wait patiently for '?' alerts so you can get all the copies of the aura you want to max it out.

I just don't like how hard things are now. I don't like the aura change, I don't like this unfair crap to solo players.  The game i founded was so awsome. Actually I played that game first and loved it so much I gave them 250 dollars!  That game does not exist. not the one I was backing because that was the game I wanted.

ps- it's definitely console-like now. Lame.

But of course all preparation for PS4 my kind sir * insert light hearted British laugh here* 

1.-Energy siphon now, fused once is 3 times slower than it was before the update, you have to spend credits to fuse it to what it used to be (and get more copies) plus now takes energy from your frame to work at all.

Where are these 'increased benefits' you mention?

2.-We know something has been broken since ages ago, but we should be ok with it because it's a known issue?

Don't you think that being so far into development they should, I don't know, somehow work on fixing something that's broken or malfunctioning affecting gameplay for so long?

I mean, instead of adding all these pretty lens flares (they are not pretty) the silly helmets, omg colors, and the ability to buy mats that don't drop

(because RNG is still broken, I'm sure it's not intentional) for plat, they should allocate at least one dude to fix old stuff.

3.-On the matter of the UI....I don't know, if DE sometime in the future starts hiring people, I hope they get some graphic designers, old UI is from the 90s at best, the new one is...ugly but functional, overall idgaf.

4.-Yes, relax, don't show discontent, I'm sure that always work.

lol

5.-Something is broken, unplayable at some level, look away, perhaps it will go away.

1- I never used energy siphon. I always used ammo scavengers and damage ups. Those are the big improvements to me.

2- I didn't mean to say 'stop pointing it out' i was trying to say 'message received. added to the massive pile. Bad wording on my part.

4- You can express your opinions without being angry and upset and ranty, like the OP is.

5- Never said that. Said do something else since the unplayable bit is still there.

That's another issue. The entire population should have access to that info. Not just the elite founders.

The same twitter feed that everyone checks for alerts, obviously too elitist for you.

I can still manage to live with all those stupidly priced Platinum.

But the Aura mod? That tiny little stunt DE pulled here? Made me flip the table.

DE I've been a faithful supporter towards your company since U6-ish.

I've been disappointed by you before, but it's alright. I still have hope in you and your company.

Every time you brought us back a little treat and well...We aren't even, but at least I can see pass that.

But this time...You made me just wanna front hand slap then back hand slap you over and over again.

The hell is wrong with you with those god damn Aura mod slots?!

Eisen, on 13 Jul 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Lol.

Why would you minmax a gun in a game when bosses drop in 15 seconds? Why would you equip energy siphon in a game where bosses drop in 15 seconds?

Do you think about the things post?

I can still manage to live with all those stupidly priced Platinum.

But the Aura mod? That tiny little stunt DE pulled here? Made me flip the table.

DE I've been a faithful supporter towards your company since U6-ish.

I've been disappointed by you before, but it's alright. I still have hope in you and your company.

Every time you brought us back a little treat and well...We aren't even, but at least I can see pass that.

But this time...You made me just wanna front hand slap then back hand slap you over and over again.

The hell is wrong with you with those god damn Aura mod slots?!

A thing that is wrong is it has polarity already.

Come on, give me no polarity instead of V.

All I see is whining from free player who doesn't contribute to the growth of warframe. Just plain non constructive negative criticize about the "BALANCE" thing. The whiners only think that DE should give everything good to them because they only spend most of their time in Warframe without paying a dime while other players with a REAL JOB Doesn't Deserve a Right to get them easily even though they pay for Platinum and contribute to the growth of the community because they have lesser time on Warframe. ( Addressing the Platinum for Resource Issue, even so, DE should really tweak the platinum price for the resources ) Currently all the items in Warframe is obtainable through farming, the Platinum Stuffs in the market are targeted toward Working Players who have lesser time on Warframe, gonna stress again about the high platinum pricing of Frames though. The Difference between FREE PLAYERS and WORKING + PAYING PLAYERS are the Time they spent on Warframe and the Convenience of getting an item.

About the Artifact turning into Aura System issue, many people would be upset because of the different polarity of the aura mods and also eating up points from the frames they are using. Most people would have to forma their warframes again and it would take time to get back to their previous set up. Maybe DE could give the players option to use the aura mods either on their Sentinels or Warframe, eg: If the sentinel have aura mod equipped, the warframe wont be able to equip any aura mod.

About the loot table, I'm a little annoyed because every resource I get is just morphics. The drops bug is probably what most of the community is currently upset about aside from the Aura System.

In Addition, I don't quite get the whole "END GAME" weapon rant most of the people in community. There will be always be new weapon releases, it's absurd to think that the current weapon you have should stay at the TOP1 END GAME weapon and never get something that is better than it. Looking at how the community react all the time, THEY WILL COMPLAIN if Acrid is Overshadowed by other weapons due to some small extra base damage/clip size/fire rate. It's a matter of time before a weapon gets replaced by another new weapon, this fact will never be changed.

Let's assume that DE intends to make prime/vandal version of every weapon in Warframe, why not wait 2 or 3 months for them instead of getting the normal version and saving up the formas for the prime/vandal versions. If you're VERY &!$$ED about that fact, why don't you quit playing warframe and migrate to some REAL P2WIN game that have "END GAME" weapons obtainable only through REAL MONEY or exclusive one in a life time event. I just hope DE could release more weapons with different roles and utilities instead of the plain old BIG NUMBERS and DPS weapons.

I haven't seen much of the new mods yet, but hopefully DE fix the bugged mods some players obtained and also the resource bug ASAP.

Edited by Leriel

Why would you minmax a gun in a game when bosses drop in 15 seconds? Why would you equip energy siphon in a game where bosses drop in 15 seconds?

Do you think about the things post?

What's with you brocookie, do you like me? lol.

Bosses drop in 15 seconds with a minmaxe....wait, go read some math.

All I see is whining from free player who doesn't contribute to the growth of warframe. Just plain non constructive negative criticize about the "BALANCE" thing. The whiners only think that DE should give everything good to them because they only spend most of their time in Warframe without paying a dime while other players with a REAL JOB Doesn't Deserve a Right to get them easily even though they pay for Platinum and contribute to the growth of the community because they have lesser time on Warframe. ( Addressing the Platinum for Resource Issue, even so, DE should really tweak the platinum price for the resources ) Currently all the items in Warframe is obtainable through farming, the Platinum Stuffs in the market are targeted toward Working Players who have lesser time on Warframe, gonna stress again about the high platinum pricing of Frames though. The Difference between FREE PLAYERS and WORKING + PAYING PLAYERS are the Time they spent on Warframe and the Convenience of getting an item.

About the Artifact turning into Aura System issue, many people would be upset because of the different polarity of the aura mods and also eating up points from the frames they are using. Most people would have to forma their warframes again and it would take time to get back to their previous set up. Maybe DE could give the players option to use the aura mods either on their Sentinels or Warframe, eg: If the sentinel have aura mod equipped, the warframe wont be able to equip any aura mod.

About the loot table, I'm a little annoyed because every resource I get is just morphics. The drops bug is probably what most of the community is currently upset about aside from the Aura System.

In Addition, I don't quite get the whole "END GAME" weapon rant most of the people in community. There will be always be new weapon releases, it's absurd to think that the current weapon you have should stay at the TOP1 END GAME weapon and never get something that is better than it. Looking at how the community react all the time, THEY WILL COMPLAIN if Acrid is Overshadowed by other weapons due to some small extra base damage/clip size/fire rate. It's a matter of time before a weapon gets replaced by another new weapon, this fact will never be changed.

Let's assume that DE intends to make prime/vandal version of every weapon in Warframe, why not wait 2 or 3 months for them instead of getting the normal version and saving up the formas for the prime/vandal versions. If you're VERY &!$$ED about that fact, why don't you quit playing warframe and migrate to some REAL P2WIN game that have "END GAME" weapons obtainable only through REAL MONEY or exclusive one in a life time event. I just hope DE could release more weapons with different roles and utilities instead of the plain old BIG NUMBERS and DPS weapons.

I haven't seen much of the new mods yet, but hopefully DE fix the bugged mods some players obtained and also the resource bug ASAP.

If DE had an attitude as elitist as you, the game would fail. The moment I see anyone with a founder's badge *@##$ing about how free players get to express their opinion, I know that a storm of elitist idiocy is head our way. Looks like I was right again. Funny thing, I actually have bought platinum. And even if I hadn't, my opinion would still be valid. I could go into how the player-economy of F2P games work, but I reaaaally don't want to waste the time on you, just look up extra credits microtransactions episode for a simple explanation.

Oh for the love of... Why is it acceptable that DE breaks the game everytime they update? Especially when it's preventable if they had just taken the time to check it. And yes it is F2P, your point? I don't understand how terrible pricing is excused by this. It only hurts the game. And wow, I spent like 15 minutes composing this thread on 2 hours of sleep and a migraine, can you please form coherent thoughts?

1st. The pricing isn't really that bad, especially when it comes to founders packs and the 20% and 50% off drops that happen pretty frequently (I've gotten 3 since they added them). The only people who complain about the pricing are usually people who are kids who are still under their parents roof and can't make any money themselves because of that, or they are unemployed or work a low paying job that makes it tough for them to afford the things they really want to spend their money on. If it's acase of unemployment, I feel for you and hope you manage to find something soon; if it's a low paying job I also feel for you and would encourage you to look elsewhere for something better; if you are complaining because you are 13 and your parents won't increase your allowance, then shut the hell up and get a summer job, you have no reason not to and you could easily find some under-the-table work and I have no patience for someone who complains about money when their only source of income is their parents and they have no bills to pay.

2nd. You complain way too much, yes they may have rushed things about this update a little bit, but you complain that they didn't test certain things, when they are still in "Open Beta," making the community for this game the final wave of testers, if you spot glitches or have problems or concerns, then right a message on the boards, but don't be a $&*^. You have no idea how hard it is to make a game if you yourself have never actually made one, this is especially true when you consider they are an indie developer without the substantial financial backing of a major publisher and they are making updates to a game that took them almost 10 years to get out on their own while also programming the engine themselves too, and on top of that they are making those updates lightening fast when compared to a lot of other games.

Making a game is tough, it takes a lot of talent and commitment, especially to make a good one, if you like it well enough to point out flaws then you clearly don't think it's a bad game, or at least not bad enough that you are going to stop playing it (if that is the case, then please do so and save the rest of use who do enjoy the game from reading your prattle). Unless you work in the industry or any related industry, then shut the hell up. Right now video games, and other related forms of digitally produced art are suffering from standards being imposed by publishers who close down entire studios before a game is even out, you have studios going bankrupt while making games that win numerous awards, because so many of the people who work on those games don't get any sort of kickback on the profits it makes. DE realized they had an awesome concept that was scrapped by the original publisher for Dark Sector, they held onto that concept and managed to make the game on their own. When they did that they exposed themselves to a lot of financial risk. So is it too much to ask that some of the people who want to pay for the game that they have self-published for free? I don't think so, so shoosh and go start a paper route if your parents won't give you the cash to actually support the game that you so readily dump on.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you phrased your opinions and observations, try a little tact and professionalism.

This thread is completely $&*&*#(%&. I wish I could downvote still...

"Look at me, I don't like new features! I also am going to scream about bugs in a BETA patch that the devs launched after 10pm their time!"