Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specific UI elements too large

-Shikari-

Same problem here. This can't be a feature, can it? Lots of images are clipping for me, and it just looks bad...

EDIT: It feels like the quality has gone down too; I'm running a 1440p monitor, and a lot of my HUD looks 720p for some reason.

Edited by OffPH.wnr
More details

Not just scaling but Field of View too.

First you think holy Xenu what is this, because the UI has dumbo giant size bs all over it and you go blind and cry.

But then ...

you notice FoV is super low too and that's why you are finding the game nasty omg nasty so nasty and basic to play.

It's a disaster of legendary proportion and everyone should feel bad about inflicting this crap on a massive gaming community and should probably resign and apply for slave jobs at 2K instead.

I have a 1680*1050 monitor:

Spoiler

19b98531b8c605d312fe943b4537f9d3.jpg

So all my scaling for the UI is all at minimum:

Spoiler

5c5de45dbb68d691f5ba9dff55b5c7aa.jpg264ec816566d0c304f33a13cdd9ba4c7.jpg

But for some reason, there are some UI elements that appear MASSIVE and obtrusive. Can you please fix DE? @[DE]Steve?

Spoiler

4eaa4fff0e1081bf2bda4039835b5350.jpg

ada04e0d618a87123c424f7593ed21a0.jpg

Screen shot shows the extractor UI and the Booster UI being HUGE. Some other things are sometimes massive as well.

Also, as a side note, can we get an option to go lower than 100% scaling? Cause I really like the feeling of having all the HUD UI really small. :) ty all at DE

Edited by Arniox
added picture of another example

As headline says. The ui is blurry elements are massed up and you can't see clear what's happening. A great game just become a good game. Please fix this ASAP. Use code from previous release it was perfect (on full hd screens) and if 1920x1080P present then use xx% scaling arguments.

1080p here with same issue on fullscreen or borderless fullscreen.

I went down to windowed 720p and it looked.. better.. but that could be just the total downscaling/size.. so its probably still there even then..

Edited by BrendanatorX
truth

I got the same problem
Solution:
Just start messing with the settings. I changed a few times from 1920*1080 to higher or lower scaling. Changed the hud to higher scalings(no difference). Changed hud back to 100 restarted. Better. the hud is still big but doesnt look like 720p.
PS. starting the game in fullscreen helped for me when changing everything. Just go in the launcher to settings and make the game start in fullscreen.

Edited by Death_Angel_Lucifer

13 hours ago, Arniox said:

I have a 1680*1050 monitor:

Hide contents

19b98531b8c605d312fe943b4537f9d3.jpg

So all my scaling for the UI is all at minimum:

Reveal hidden contents

5c5de45dbb68d691f5ba9dff55b5c7aa.jpg264ec816566d0c304f33a13cdd9ba4c7.jpg

But for some reason, there are some UI elements that appear MASSIVE and obtrusive. Can you please fix DE? @[DE]Steve?

Reveal hidden contents

4eaa4fff0e1081bf2bda4039835b5350.jpg

ada04e0d618a87123c424f7593ed21a0.jpg

Screen shot shows the extractor UI and the Booster UI being HUGE. Some other things are sometimes massive as well.

Also, as a side note, can we get an option to go lower than 100% scaling? Cause I really like the feeling of having all the HUD UI really small. :) ty all at DE

You think you have it bad im at 2k graphica nd hud at 100% its ugly as hell an to bwe quite frank putting me off the game

13 hours ago, Arniox said:

Ever since 20.0 certain parts of my UI are enlarged as if I was playing on a lower resolution:

- the mission icons in the top right of the navigation

- the excavator icon in the bottom right of navigation

- the lobby list in the top right

- accepting invites

And more parts of the UI that I can't recall are like this. Not all of it is enlarged, and I've tried going into windowed mode and back to full screen, and re-choosing my resolution; none of that works.