Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Capture Bug with Titania

jaxprog

Hi. First off DE has done an awesome job on this latest release. I love Octavia, the quest, the new weapons and captura. Fantastic update!

When using captura I experience something with Titania that does not seem right that does not occur with other warframes. Here are the steps to repeat the unexpected behavior.

1) Load up Titania

2) Go to appearance, then Captura, Load a scene. The only I have worked with the default Grineer tileset so far.

3) Click "C" then "X" (Slow motion is optional)

4) Load some enemies. I my case I loaded a Dhrak Master and 2 Dhrak Hounds and leveled them at 120.

5) Run the simulation

6) Click Back so that sim executes

7) Use Titania's Razorwing Ult ability and have her flying.

8) Now attempt to use the "C" or "X" commands and notice that they do not work anymore.

This is disheartening with such a wonderful feature added to the game, because I cant capture Titania doing awesome strafe attacks using an angle with light and special effects that I want.

Has anyone experienced this or am I doing something goofy?

Yup, I've experienced this as well, if you use razorwing then switch into captura right away before the animation completed, then advance time you're stuck in captura mode and cannot exit it. If you try to press escape, it brings up the menu but it doesn't center on the freecam, but instead your Titania. (Image in the spoiler)

Spoiler

jCBtGQ6.jpg

I hope DE fixes this. One can still get non-razorwing images of Titania without a problem but i think she looks best in razorwing. Again hope DE fixes. I really like this new feature added to the game. I use Daz Studio a lot and the image output for Captura is right on par with Iray Rendering.