Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

Just did a run on ODS, no luck at 15 mins so we were going to push for 30. The wiki says it's on rotation B, however once the 20 min mark hit, it showed us the Octavia Neuroptics as our reward. Thinking we've acquired the helmet, we extract. Upon mission completion we realized it wasn't in our inventory. So now I'm confused which rotation it truly drops from. Is it rotation B or C?

Just now, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

Good news to quick off your weekend! We have fixed the issue with Octavia's Neuroptics sometimes not being properly rewarded when dropped from Orokin Derelict Survival in groups. Her Neuroptics should now be awarded in Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival as originally intended. We apologize for the trouble, please contact support if you were affected by this bug before it was fixed today at 6:20 p.m. ET

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited response from DE on fix

Same situation happened to me !!! In 20 min it shows Octavia Neuro drops , but after extracted , there's no Octavia Neuro in my foundry !!! This just happened twice !!! What the HELL ?!!!!

Edited by Uroboros01

I did a 40 minute survival run with clanmates yesterday and we got the Neuros at the 40 mark. We already knew it was Rotation C from a post on Reddit.

We got to keep the neuros, so no idea why its happening with some people. Maybe its the same as that 'different reward than the showed one' glitch that was affecting Relics for a long time.

have screenshots of this mission, it was over 20 minutes (as is also noted in the last mission results screen). The new item reward sidebar showed an octavia neuroptics piece being awarded for reaching the 20 minute reward window, the 4 man squad then left the orokin derelict survival mission. Upon returning to my ship, I noticed that the piece was never placed in my inventory as it should've been. 

I opened a support ticket about this as well but DE has a pretty terrible policy about rectifying this sort of thing for players (at least in my experience). 

Good Afternoon!

After a long mission in Orokin Derelict Survival (60 minutes) I run to the end of the mission. The reward in that time (minute 60) was Octavia Neuroptics. I finished the mission and for my surprise I dont have any part of Octavia. You have the mission regist and see that I'm not lying. It was a bad bug for me. If I drop that part so often and never appear in my inventory what should I do? 

Cheers from one big fan of the game!

After 5-ish runs of Derelict Survival, said blueprint finally showed up, after which my squad extracted successfully. However the blueprint did not show up in the rewards screen, nor did it show up in my foundry when I went to double check. Instead, it seems like all of the rewards I obtained in the mission(150 Endo, something I can't remember, Alav V Coordinate, Octavia Neuroptics BP) were replaced with 4 random relics.

What's going on here?

50 minutes ago, shimgrin said:

Same thing happened to me, got a octavia neuroptics but when the mission finished, it became a axi h1 relic. This glitch also happened a lot to me when they launched nidus

Similar issue here. Very strange, since I've never experienced a reward from an endless mission turning into something else in the reward screen.