Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

So we did 20 minutes and got a good surprise, and decided to extract immediately so we could get the octavia neuroptics.

But when we extracted, we got an axi relic instead.

I think this is worth a new post since the issue is U20.0.8 specific most likely since noone has described this particular issue.

Anyone else who got this issue today?

edit: someone told me its the old issue so u can put this in the original thread i guess, admin.

Edited by azaze1

Hey Tenno! Merged all related threads here :) 

Good news to quick off your weekend! We have fixed the issue with Octavia's Neuroptics sometimes not being properly rewarded when dropped from Orokin Derelict Survival in groups. Her Neuroptics should now be awarded in Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival as originally intended. We apologize for the trouble, please contact support if you were affected by this bug before it was fixed today at 6:20 p.m. ET

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! Merged all related threads here :) 

Good news to quick off your weekend! We have fixed the issue with Octavia's Neuroptics sometimes not being properly rewarded when dropped from Orokin Derelict Survival in groups. Her Neuroptics should now be awarded in Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival as originally intended. We apologize for the trouble, please contact support if you were affected by this bug before it was fixed today at 6:20 p.m. ET

How would one know if they were affected by this bug, how many runs to 15 minutes would qualify?

Good thing it's cleared up though.

5 hours ago, iTrust said:

How would one know if they were affected by this bug, how many runs to 15 minutes would qualify?

Good thing it's cleared up though.

For you; Zero would qualify. As Rotation C is @ the 20 minute mark, so no 15 minute survival would be valid.

5 hours ago, Crazystevenz said:

@iTrust Tell me you have not been running 15 minute ODS expecting Octavia Neuroptics please...

Lmao no, just thought they were compensating people who were but they are compensating people that saw it drop at 20 minutes and didn't get it.

Way too busy speedrunning Octavia's quest and wasting all my pads.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, absoliutus_blogis said:

hello, i did a run 25 mins in Orokin derelict. survival . and didnt goted Octavia neuroptics . can someone answer why ? and is it changed or something . thank you . will be waiting for info ;)

cause its random, and yes its fixed this is not bugged anymore this should be close

I too have a problem. I run solo Orokin Derelict Survival 60 minutes and still no Octavia. I spent 7 to 8 hours in a raw to farm for her Neuroptic and no Neuroptic drop. Realy... is an insane farm. No offence but, I will drop this frame for now on because is sincerly a waste of time. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by xalanoth

• 3 weeks later...