Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

12 hours ago, Lone-Wanderer said:

Same issue. DE fix plz, we've waited long enough for a warframe.

Just did a solo run of ODS and no reward after 5 minute mark. Has the same problem as when you're in a public game & won't get octavia helmet :/

Same -.-

I did an ods with other guys, at 20 we got the octavia neuroptics,than we went out, we finished the mission and i cant see it in the foundry... why? I think its bugged so pls give it back.

03 28 19:00-19:50 time as Budapest

Magic1080

Just happened to me. The popup appeared, we went to extraction, and the blueprint was already missing from the reward screen. On the previous 40min run, we got no rewards at all after the 5min mark. Why does this keep happening?

Me too i got this bug. The octavia neuroptics is not on my foundry or my inventory after a game on orokin deflict in multiplayer ( I dont host the game). The other players got it... Can you give it back for me too ;).

03/28 22:00-23:15 time in France

Stouki

Edited by Stouki

ok, so first off Ive done this same mission almost 15 times now, I gained the neuroptics the first time I did it , but the glitch that had been occurring took it away. and now every time after that Ive never been able to get it again.

I'm starting to get really tired of the slog of having to go through a 20 minute grindfest for days to just get this single part! when I could have had it the first time I did it.

Welcome to your taste of the old Void key system grind: Where the part you drop is in Rotation C of an almost never ending supply of keys but you will need to sacrifice a Kavat Kitty and Kubrow Pup along with all your tears to get it.

Same here, just got neuroptics. returned to ship and NADA. No one in my squad got the neuroptics. I have grinded this a LOT already and a reply with my neuroptics would be nice. This is ridiculous, theres been several patches already, even the nothing dropping after wave 5. I hope they dont just fix the problem and leave all of us, who have tried to get them for ages, hanging.