Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

I just made a run at the Orokin Derelict until Rotation C, got Octavia's Neuroptics shown as reward for 20 minutes but as we extracted, the Neuros were not there but an Axi H1 Relict instead.

What the hell? I just spent 40 minutes (2 runs with 20 minutes each) yesterday during the bug that denies rewards after the first 5 minutes, meaning that I was denied of 6 rewards of which two "could" have been the Neuros. And now that I got the Neuros, they turn into a Relict?!

Anyone farming ODS should be having this trouble right now. I just had it happen to me: Octavia Neuroptics BP shows as a reward, then when you extract, You only have relics. Unfortunately, since I didn't expect it to still be a problem, I did not screenshot. I'm about to head back in there and see if I can, but if anyone else can help provide proof of this problem, it would be a great help.

Edit: Other relevant questions:

Q: Host migration?
A: No host migration happened.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" from title.

This has been a problem since the update came out. Some people on different threads claim that if you run it solo you'll actually be able to keep the stuff but as of right now I don't think Octavia is worth even mentioning because of how bugged the drop is.

I have been farming for Octavias Neuroptics for a while and I FINALLY got them. It said on the reward thingy that shows what you get every 5 min. We decided to extract only to find that we actually didnt get that. Pretty frustrating to be trolled like that. :(

5 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

It's just bad luck m8 there's nothing you can do unless you fall for that tin foil hat theory that people who buy plat get better rng lol

i brought plat and i got better rng getting her part less than 1 days i got all part in 5hr total. do i get cookie for RNG pleased me? 

Try staying for 40 minutes veteran friend of mine was soloing an ODS and literal heavy gasp as this saw the Octavia Neuroptics BP pop up as a reward. This literally said "Oh my god! I 'm out! I 'm out! I 'm out! That was what I came for I won't care about Infested anymore. I wanted that. I needed that. Hey juggernaut go fall of a cliff you are in my way"

Although be ready. RNG really loves to mess with anybody.

Edited by AlendasNaro

its pretty simple to me. warframe doesnt reply. only computer generated reply.

they want us to buy these frames with platinums. i spent almost 200 mins. only then i got it and when i checked foundry it wasnt there

i havent played any game ever since because i wrote to them that please look into the matter. they asked me to give the name of other players and i was like how can i give the names of random people? "your game doesnt even store last mision details" unlike dotA2

GG warframe. WELL PLAYED!

20 hours ago, SurashuBlue said:

I just made a run at the Orokin Derelict until Rotation C, got Octavia's Neuroptics shown as reward for 20 minutes but as we extracted, the Neuros were not there but an Axi H1 Relict instead.

What the hell? I just spent 40 minutes (2 runs with 20 minutes each) yesterday during the bug that denies rewards after the first 5 minutes, meaning that I was denied of 6 rewards of which two "could" have been the Neuros. And now that I got the Neuros, they turn into a Relict?!

Happened to me as well. Was running with Roboprosp, Skrowe and PraiseDGovno - is there a repayment of the reward?

Edited by -VG-Obit