Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkriff

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

It appears that it's a bug that many are dealing with, the neuroptic bp is being replaced with random rewards, instead of the neuroptics bp I got random relics :(

I think we should avoid to get this mission for now, just for our sanity, happened the same thing, 20 mins, axi relic disguised :')

42 minutes ago, ToastAzazine said:

I did 30 minutes 6 times today. 

Do I just have really bad luck or isn't it working?

it's been dropping from 20min marks but you don't get it anyway.

Well, happened to me like 30 minutes ago. After 20 minutes survival i had prompt with octavia neuroptics, but after extraction i got Axi relic. 

1 minute ago, SentientZephyr said:

Yep, ran ODS 20 minutes, it appeared, we extracted. Low and behold no neuroptics in the reward table. 

as a matter of fact i just got it! lol

I got it second try. Wasn't too bad. Apparently it isn't that hard of a drop, it's just frustrating because if it doesn't drop, it's at lest twenty more minutes before you get another try.

I ran Plato about 12 times and got all three of her parts from caches; took less than an hour.  

2 minutes ago, DarmakX99 said:

I ran Plato about 12 times and got all three of her parts from caches; took less than an hour.  

As far as I know only one type of Octavia should be in the caches.

I got it twice but it's not actually showing up in my inventory.

Like it shows up in the mission saying I got it, but it doesn't show up in the rewards screen nor my inventory.

According to reddit if you're in a team it eats your neurops, it took mine too.  Really super annoying, farmed for a long time, last piece I needed...

15 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

As far as I know only one type of Octavia should be in the caches.

Oh?  I could have sworn all my bits came from the exterminate mission caches, but I did do some ODS missions initially too, plus the music puzzle did come up once, so maybe that's how I got the rest?  I dunno, but either way I had her building rather quickly