Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

Exact same thing happened to me, got all excited after hours of farming - just to get slapped in the face.

Update: Ran the mission again, this time solo. Got the neuroptics at the 20min mark, now worked fine.

Edited by Sawii
Update

Didnt happen to me, but earlier today I was running with a group, and one of the players got exited because the neuro showed up on his game. Me and the other two just saw a Axi relic. Course, before we left at 40 min. I swore I got a Axi V5 relic, but yet there was none... obviously a problem that will be fixed soontm.

same problem.. and i just noticed so i have no idea at what time i did the missions or with who no way i can make a ticket damn this bug

question: did any of you get the systems yet? ive been trying for 3 hours and nothing...

59 minutes ago, Loobiz said:

same problem.. and i just noticed so i have no idea at what time i did the missions or with who no way i can make a ticket damn this bug

question: did any of you get the systems yet? ive been trying for 3 hours and nothing...

I was obviously lucky... my friend and I got the systems and chassis both in the same run on our first try:P

26 minutes ago, RexprimeXD said:

Same thing happen to me but it replaces the neuroptics with an Axi H1 relic

Exactly same thing happen to me. Got neuroptic octavia for 20 minutes reward but it replaces with an Axi H1 relic 

So I played a round on Orokin dedelict survival to get the Octavia Helmet( or neuroptics i dont like the Name at all)  BP so i was going out the Mission had a longer loading Screen and the BP was totaly gone O.o i dont know why but then i look at the last Mission Drops and it was not ther to ? anyone had that bugg to ?:angry: