Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

I can confirm the "Solo 20 minutes" Run DOES NOT fix the proble, I just did it and I got an Axi H1. Also it seems like the affinity is bugged in ODS, I went in for 20 minutes with affinity booster and my weapons only ranked ONE level.... wtf is going on!

Please DE, it's been long enought since U20 is live you need to adress this bug.

When you get Octavia's Neuroptics from Rotation C at ODS the item is not delivered!!

This happend to A LOT of people:

Please we need a fix! Or at least an official response!

Just now, p3z1 said:

Got the neuroptics.

Guess soloing is now a thing.

nope

25 minutes ago, Loobiz said:

I can confirm the "Solo 20 minutes" Run DOES NOT fix the proble, I just did it and I got an Axi H1. Also it seems like the affinity is bugged in ODS, I went in for 20 minutes with affinity booster and my weapons only ranked ONE level.... wtf is going on!

By the way a made a post like this one on the right section maybe that way DE will pay some attention to us :/

Same problem I got the neuroptics from ODS after allot of runs, started building it yesterday morning, today i wanted to start te build on octavia and the neuroptics was missing Please fix this its frustrating to grind so hard for something and not get it when you deserve to.

Edited by R3AP3R.exe
miss spelling

After a 20 minuet mission of Orokin derelict survival I was rewarded the Octavia Neuropitc blueprint but when I got out of the mission the reward table said I had an Axi H1 relic.

For someone with notoriously bad luck like me this is very annoying. Almost 200 miunets of ODS give me a bug? God knows how long till I can get another one If it doesn't bug out again.

Anyone have any quick fixes for this?

Hello, 

This is my first time I have even posted a bug, I did the orokin derelict survival mission and at the 20th min mark, I saw the octavia neuroptics pop-up. I completed the mission and went back to check in the foundry, it was not there. So, I checked my inventory it was not there as well. I'm 100% sure I did receive the part. I did not want to make this post before trying a couple more times and after few hrs I'm not happy I'm denied a part that I received. I hope you do justice.

This is just lovely, just got the last bit from Lua, go to start building and neuro gone. Thought I was having memory issues or something or maybe it wasn't listed in the right spot. Welp this explains it. Last thing I want to do is have to run ODS again just to deal with RNG of the drop and then RNG of whether I get the neuros this time or not.