Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Neuroptics Drop [FIXED]

Darkriff

So after the patch, now it doesn't give us anything after the 5 minute mark. every 5 minutes when its supposed to give us a drop, it doesn't come up with anything and the neither end of game report and the view last mission results show anything. kinda annoying to do a 40-60 minute run and not even get relics

Yep, ran about 3 missions to confirm. We're having the same issue.

I think after our first at C .. all other runs of B,C were empty. No Visuals. nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this game... The grind is bad but grinding and achieving nothing for 4 runs is disheartening.

Edited by MajTOM

I ran Orokin Derelict Survival with my friend and we only got the reward from the first rotation A. I checked the mission progress tab and we only got the 240 endo from the 5th wave.
My friend said he ran a number of these and still was not getting the rewards. He managed to take these screenshots as proof. unknown.pngunknown.png

Yeah, I'm having the same problem as well.  I ran three ODS runs today up to 20 and didn't get any rewards at the 5,10,15, or 20 for all those runs.  Hope DE has a chance to take a look at that. 

Just as an observation it seemed like this became a problem after one of the last two hot fixes.  

Edited by Mokufu

I am having the same issue, did multiple missions survival and got nothing after 5 minutes. tested it about 7 times

did 20-40 mins in the tests

Edited by Leaky
added last line

Just happened to me after two 20 minute runs of ODS. Payout for the 5 minute mark, but after that, nothing. Getting Octavia is going to be much more frustrating than I thought with this kind of stuff constantly happening. :/ Please, space mom, can you fix our missions?

I noticed the lack of visuals after the last hotfix, five minutes into the ODS I get endo then 10 minutes and nothing, 15, nothing, 20, nothing and so on. I was afraid something like this was happening before the last hotfix, I did quite a lot of runs too and to think that there wasn't even a chance for the helmet to drop is frustrating :(