Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible to clear MR19 Test.

jefari

I bring glaive prime to cheese it with range, but literally the second I spawn I'm detected. I'm still at the same place as I was when I spawned too. Then I spawn again for my second try, but I'm not even halfway through standing up from spawning that I'm detected again, and then it instantly fails me, on my 2nd failed try, not my 3rd failed try.

Yea this bug is really bad. I just wanted to try the mr 19 to test if the bug waas true and it is true. But at the same time i found out how the bug happens.

At the begining of the test if you melee (even on top of the platform) the enemy below you will instantly see you. For reasons unknown but at the correct time if you melee and get caught, in the second attempt you will melee (without pressing it) thus resulting in a fail even in the 3rd attempt. 

The results were all the same for all melee weapons. 

So the solution is to not melee aimlessly whenever an enemy can look at you because the enemy has infinite alert range if they are not behind a wall or at least 75 + range away. Unknown reasons are unknown.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

The results were all the same for all melee weapons. 

Even with the Rakta Dark Dagger? Strange...

I completed this MR test using the Rakta Dagger and Ivara.