Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pacifism Defect AFK Moochers

(PSN)steel_wulf

This is roughly late in the event, but I want to put it out there that these freeloaders are quite annoying when they're just there to get free points without contributing anything. This has happened several times and its such a drawback to how much can be done. I've always had the team evac because of the obvious moocher. I don't appreciate people getting free stuff out of others' efforts. I wish DE would fix and boot AFK players who have 0 kills and have 0 contribution with the fact that they do it willingly and on purpose

Edited by (PS4)steel_wulf

that is pretty common this dayes...i personaly never saw more afk ppl before like now...20 waves game they have 20-30 kills just to avoid afk timer...and u cant do nothing about that... i really hope devs will find very punishing methond to prevent this kind of stuff

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

that is pretty common this dayes...i personaly never saw more afk ppl before like now...20 waves game they have 20-30 kills just to avoid afk timer...and u cant do nothing about that... i really hope devs will find very punishing methond to prevent this kind of stuff

Just because someone gets low amount of kills even in 20 waves doesn't mean they aren't playing, there have been plenty of times I have had a load out without a massive range killing ability and then there's the team of frames with abilities that kill everything before they are even visible and mirages with orbs everywhere. I would TRY to kill but don't get any and may look like I'm mooching.

Downside to basing AFK status off kills, in this event specifically, is that META dictates not killing things to make a long run smoother.

AFK'ers are annoying.  I like leading mobs to them and getting them killed repeatedly until they leave.  Or for this event, they run out of revives and are forced to lose out on the event score. 

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Andy UFC fan said:

Just because someone gets low amount of kills even in 20 waves doesn't mean they aren't playing, there have been plenty of times I have had a load out without a massive range killing ability and then there's the team of frames with abilities that kill everything before they are even visible and mirages with orbs everywhere. I would TRY to kill but don't get any and may look like I'm mooching.

on 20 waves game on akkad.. player who have 30 kills is afk they just move wen need to get lot...that is not ok at all.. i like to help ppl wen  need to lvl up no any problems.. but they  joing game just to  get loot basicly.. for me that is very rude

40 minutes ago, ashrah said:

on 20 waves game on akkad.. player who have 30 kills is afk they just move wen need to get lot...that is not ok at all.. i like to help ppl wen  need to lvl up no any problems.. but they  joing game just to  get loot basicly.. for me that is very rude

If someone joins Akkad and needs exp to level up it means they probably won't be doing much damage.

Even someone that is mastery rank 22. If they have to level up all new equipment to progress their game it means they have 2-3 mods per weapon and can't exactly carry easily.

And it's not that they would "choose" to afk. It's that in a lot of cases they would be doing nothing anyway except distracting the enemy and making the enemy harder for you to kill.

Edited by uAir

11 minutes ago, uAir said:

If someone joins Akkad and needs exp to level up it means they probably won't be doing much damage.

Even someone that is mastery rank 22. If they have to level up all new equipment to progress their game it means they have 2-3 mods per weapon and can't exactly carry easily.

And it's not that they would "choose" to afk. It's that in a lot of cases they would be doing nothing anyway except distracting the enemy and making the enemy harder for you to kill.

i level up  stuff regulary on akkad i never be carried...with new system we have gaing stols on mastery u can help team a lot...u dont have to be top score.. but u can see wen someone put effort and wen not..its not ok for rest of team act like that...if u have really weak wepons u do couple runs solo until u can have decent wepon to can   go in public game...