Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate weapons giveaway

BoomyGordo

I have max standing in perrin, loka, and redveil and dont know what to do with it... So I'm doing a give away!

To enter just reply to this thread and you are done!

Winner will be chosen using RnG and will recieve one weapon of their choice from each syndicate. I cant buy all 3 weapons from the same syndicate, so one weapon per syndicate only.

keep in mind that theres only one entry per person and I will bump and check this thread daily for new replies to add new names to the list of entrants. 

I will announce the winner in 3 days, along with screenshots of the drawing, to allow everyone a chance to enter. before i do i will make a post letting you know the contest is closed so there are no accidentally missed names.

Starts now! ends 12 am est 3/31/17

Edited by --Laughing-Soul--

1 hour ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

I have max standing in perrin, loka, and redveil and dont know what to do with it... So I'm doing a give away!

To enter just reply to this thread and you are done!

Winner will be chosen using RnG and will recieve one weapon of their choice from each syndicate. I cant buy all 3 weapons from the same syndicate, so one weapon per syndicate only.

keep in mind that theres only one entry per person and I will bump and check this thread daily for new replies to add new names to the list of entrants. 

I will announce the winner in 3 days, along with screenshots of the drawing, to allow everyone a chance to enter. before i do i will make a post letting you know the contest is closed so there are no accidentally missed names.

Starts now! ends 12 am est 3/31/17

I don't want to enter the giveaway.

I only want to draw your attention to the new Captura tiles which can be bought throught syndicates.

I do this sometimes, except for clan members only, because it's much easier to deal with and I could look at their profile to see if they have used the weapon or not. Only reason I don't do it very often is because I don't play very much, so the process takes longer to get max standings again.