Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ViCIOUS ViOLENCE, is recruiting now!!! (Dojo maxed)(Full Research done)(Active)(Friendly)(Free drama)

-VV-ODiN

Tennos! 

Are you friendly new player or veteran? Join us, We want you in!

We're a Mountain Clan with friendly community. Our dojo contain all  buildings from labs to gardens, all researches are finished and new ones will be quickly finished too, trade tax is 0%. We are a part of alliance with active community. We have clan Discord and LINE app chat. We have no coercion with clan duties, all you need is just to be active and friendly. Active members can be promoted. Please post your IGN here if you're interested.

ABOUT US:
Vicious Violence is a Mountain Clan led by experienced Players.
We have an active community of players with a global presence and activity in most timezones around the world.
There are always members from the clan and alliance to group up with.

BENEFITS:

• Complete Dojo with all researches so the gardens. (Hema finished, it was pain for every high tier clan, but it´s done, now)
  • Weekly Obstacule course race, fastest get popular mod
  • A friendly community to play with.
  • A Clan Discord Server and LINE app chat.
  • Advanced Players to make long Survival/Defense Missions etc.
  • We are competetive (top50 Events, top 10% Pacifism Defect - Ignis wraith BP in lab, our top8 event´s killers got reward: 250pl each)
  • All level players to make the usual farms.
  • There is any coercion with the clan tasks.
  • Access to builds and theory builds.
  • Clan rank up is promoted.
  • An Alliance.

GOALS:

• Recruit advance players.
  • Recruit players of any level.
  • Recruit active, mature and helpful people to grow along with them.
  • Reach 300 players.
  • Have fun - enjoy Warframe.
  • Make for all our clannies a great game comunity where we can find and explore all aspects that warframe can offer to the players.

What are we specting from our members:

1. Your Mastery rank and ages does not matter.
    2. Be Active - we have 20+ days AFK kick policy (to keep clan a live) , you are welcome to comeback any time you play again, in future. 
    3. Be kind, respectfull and helpful with other clannies.
    4. Our clan is a social place - BROTHERHOOD, not a warframe children's nursery.
    5. Contribute with the community ( clan).
    6. Have a microphone (not exclusive). Decent Level of English.
    7. Don´t ask for free"luxury" (prime sets/mods), make friends and they will help you for sure (basic - important mods, Taxi...)

We are recruiting continously, so clan manegement to ensure the activity .

HOW TO JOIN:
Answer these questions and wait for our short reply.

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?
What is warframe for you?
What is your game ID?

If you dont answer these questions, your application will be unattended.

Side note: if you don´t get answer in <12h, contact directly: -vv-ODiN, -vv-Artrasend, -vv-Anna8bit, -vv-william, -vv-Shalos, -vv-Carnesiel

oIEQCSt.png

Edited by -VV-ODiN
Side notes - igns contacts

Q1. I have been looking thru alot of the clans pages and found alot of quality, down to earth clans. This clans page was precise and clear with player expectations and also what the clan offers the player.

Q2. Warframe has always been a constant for me. I've heard alot of criticism from friends and others about Warframe that all it is is a huge grind. Well i counter, what game isnt these days, all that matters is the kind of grind that you like and can get lost in. I started off playing Warframe on my ps4 for more than 2+ years. I finally now have a PC that can run the games i like and decided to make a PC account.

Q3. IGN: WhackAMole1988

Q1 As a new player I have been trying to find a clan for long time but unable to do so also precise info page is mark of a organised clan and having no friends to play with makes me more want to join a clan with lots of people and getting them to know and playing and grinding beside them.

Q2 I have always been addicted to grinding games and Warframe is best game I have known so far. Huge amount of customisation weapon and skins make me want to work hard and grind. Also Warframe having very smooth gameplay is pretty unique in its own way

Q3 My IGN is Archie96 new player but looking forward to join and having friends to grind with

18 hours ago, Archie96 said:

Q1 As a new player I have been trying to find a clan for long time but unable to do so also precise info page is mark of a organised clan and having no friends to play with makes me more want to join a clan with lots of people and getting them to know and playing and grinding beside them.

Q2 I have always been addicted to grinding games and Warframe is best game I have known so far. Huge amount of customisation weapon and skins make me want to work hard and grind. Also Warframe having very smooth gameplay is pretty unique in its own way

Q3 My IGN is Archie96 new player but looking forward to join and having friends to grind with

sorry for the late reply, i proceed to check in-game when i was available but it seems you're already in a clan, hope you enjoy your new clan

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence? Seems like there's a lot of good perks as well as a lot of players on. 
What is warframe for you? A game I'm playing right now that is boring cause there's no one I know who's on anymore
What is your game ID? Same as forum name.

3 hours ago, B_L_A_Z_E said:

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence? Seems like there's a lot of good perks as well as a lot of players on. 
What is warframe for you? A game I'm playing right now that is boring cause there's no one I know who's on anymore
What is your game ID? Same as forum name.

Sent you the invite, welcome to the clan

1.Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?

co-operation and teamwork always sounded good to me

2.What is warframe for you?

an intresting game that i find most enjoyable and exploring                                                                                          

3. What is your game ID?

BlazingBlackNinja

" 4. Our clan is a social place - BROTHERHOOD, not a warframe children's nursery." This quote is what attracted me and I would love to play with others with teamwork. 

What is warframe for you

Warframe is currently the only game I'm playing. Warframe is extremely fun and the community are friendly. i love the constant update. 

What is your game ID?

SmashedTomato

Btw I'm a little shy so can I remain quiet in any of the voice chat?

Edited by SmashedTomato
Forgot to put something

1 hour ago, BlazingBlackNinja said:

1.Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence?

co-operation and teamwork always sounded good to me

2.What is warframe for you?

an intresting game that i find most enjoyable and exploring                                                                                          

3. What is your game ID?

BlazingBlackNinja

33 minutes ago, SmashedTomato said:

" 4. Our clan is a social place - BROTHERHOOD, not a warframe children's nursery." This quote is what attracted me and I would love to play with others with teamwork. 

What is warframe for you

Warframe is currently the only game I'm playing. Warframe is extremely fun and the community are friendly. i love the constant update. 

What is your game ID?

SmashedTomato

Btw I'm a little shy so can I remain quiet in any of the voice chat?

invite's sent to the both of you

- It seems like the kind of clan where I can play more co-operatively and enjoy playing with other players who also enjoy warframe.

- It is a game that I really enjoy to play which I have been unable to avoid playing as of late.

What is your game ID?

-Tozeadora

51 minutes ago, Tozeadora said:

- It seems like the kind of clan where I can play more co-operatively and enjoy playing with other players who also enjoy warframe.

- It is a game that I really enjoy to play which I have been unable to avoid playing as of late.

What is your game ID?

-Tozeadora

invite's sent

Q1) I been looking for an active group play with and have fun with. I beeen in a clan with mostly afk players and no community was built around and this clan has a community that i wanna be apart of.

Q2) warframe for me is a game to have fun and i made couple friends since playing this game so this is a game to get new friends and have fun with them.

IGN: NinjaStorm4

35 minutes ago, NinjaStorm4 said:

Q1) I been looking for an active group play with and have fun with. I beeen in a clan with mostly afk players and no community was built around and this clan has a community that i wanna be apart of.

Q2) warframe for me is a game to have fun and i made couple friends since playing this game so this is a game to get new friends and have fun with them.

IGN: NinjaStorm4

invited, also will be off for around 12h, so the other batch will be delayed or taken care by other

q1: i want to join this clan to play with friendly people and other low level people.

q2: i love games that are a grind like monster hunter and such, and warframe is the perfect mix of gameplay and grinding.

q3: IGN: willnye

5 hours ago, willnye said:

q1: i want to join this clan to play with friendly people and other low level people.

q2: i love games that are a grind like monster hunter and such, and warframe is the perfect mix of gameplay and grinding.

q3: IGN: willnye

invite's sent

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence? Because i'm new in warframe and this game is awesome. So I need someone who can help me to get better at game.
What is warframe for you? a game, where I can find fun or friends, because anothers games it's something copied or community is toxic.
What is your game ID? IGN: Edizas

42 minutes ago, Edizas said:

Why do you want to join to Vicious Violence? Because i'm new in warframe and this game is awesome. So I need someone who can help me to get better at game.
What is warframe for you? a game, where I can find fun or friends, because anothers games it's something copied or community is toxic.
What is your game ID? IGN: Edizas

welcome aboard

Q1 : I just joined warframe and i'm kinda floating in the wind .So,some expert help would be appreciated....and my friend list is literally empty... i need friends...kinda lonely always playing solo..
Q2 : Its a game that can get my mind of studies and family drama....
Q3 : Gunzerkar.

10 hours ago, Gunzerkar said:

Q1 : I just joined warframe and i'm kinda floating in the wind .So,some expert help would be appreciated....and my friend list is literally empty... i need friends...kinda lonely always playing solo..
Q2 : Its a game that can get my mind of studies and family drama....
Q3 : Gunzerkar.

welcome, sorry for being late

Because I would like to play with friendly players so I don't have to go solo

It's a cool game that I prefer to CS:GO, and have become addicted with.

What is your game ID?

theBlueMoa

9 hours ago, theBlueMoa said:

Because I would like to play with friendly players so I don't have to go solo

It's a cool game that I prefer to CS:GO, and have become addicted with.

What is your game ID?

theBlueMoa

invite's sent