Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith PS4 Blueprint/Trading Costs

I hope this reaches players. People on the trading board are currently trying to sell bps for 100+. PLEASE do not pay this much. There are a few of us that are researching them in our dojos right now and will sell them cheaply after the research finish. I personally will be trying to sell to as many people as I can everyday for 5 or 10p each after the research finishes, and I'm going to instruct my clan members to do the same where possible.

Please do not fall for these overinflated prices that are out there right now Tenno that are 100+. Most of these guys are looking to sell their BP right now, then buy it from someone like us for 10p after our research is finished, or researching it themselves.

Edited by Letter13
Removed "PSA" from title

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

I'll be giving them away for Free (Donations Accepted XP) on Xbox.

I would love to give it for free as well but if I say that no one will msg cuz theyll think im trolling. Also saying 5p when others are saying 500 feels satisfying. But yeah essentially, thats what im doing too, I just want to make sure this PSA is for the people who might otherwise be decieved by these fake prices :P

1 minute ago, Echorion said:

Wow is that bad on the PS4? On the PC almost any time of the day you can say you need one and someone will just print you out one for free or for random prime junk or some other small tip.

We're not on PC. Our event LITERALLY just ended an hour ago whereas its been over for almost a month on PC lol. So yeah people are trying to milk this on the trade market and i dont want tenno falling for it.

Just now, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

I would love to give it for free as well but if I say that no one will msg cuz theyll think im trolling. Also saying 5p when others are saying 500 feels satisfying. But yeah essentially, thats what im doing too, I just want to make sure this PSA is for the people who might otherwise be decieved by these fake prices :P

I'll be making a PSA when I finish the research.

on pc we are giving it away. 

odds are if you just ask for a free one in chat someone will get one for free.

Everyone that pay plat for it are suckers and everyone that buys it for plat are only sending a message to DE that locking a clan research behind an event like this is good business, and give them more reasons to do it in the future.

Edited by sv650racer

2 minutes ago, sv650racer said:

on pc we are giving it away. 

odds are if you just ask for a free one in chat someone will get one for free.

Everyone that pay plat for it are suckers and everyone that buys it for plat are only sending a message to DE that locking a clan research behind an event like this is good business, and give them more reasons to do it in the future.

One, as I told the other guy, we're not on PC. We're on console. And the event literally ended an hour ago for us.

Two, I actually think this is a great idea. I love the idea of clans having something like this. I can actually see why DE thought this was a good idea and now. And chances are, there's going to be enough good people that unlock the research that theyd be happy to give them away.

And three, I can't believe you're trying to turn this into something negative when I'm giving a PSA to help Tenno not fall for these overinflated prices in the market right now.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

We're not on PC. Our event LITERALLY just ended an hour ago whereas its been over for almost a month on PC lol. So yeah people are trying to milk this on the trade market and i dont want tenno falling for it.

You could then just say "It's free" once you are already at the trade screen...

When I say "free" On PC for them I usually get slammed with PMs lol. Once the event has been over for a day or two it will prolly be the same for you too.

My only purpose in creating this post is to give a PSA to players who might be otherwise misled into spending insane amounts of plat to buy these blueprints because thats what is clogging up the message boards right now. 100, 200, 300, 500, 700, etc. prices, and I know there's people that are seeing all of these and feeling disheartened, so when they see an offer for 100, it sounds tempting when compared to 700.

Free movement, 5p, 10p, etc. whatever your offer we're all on the same side. Not wanting these tenno getting scammed by outrageous overinflated prices. Just make sure you're getting the word out in the trading boards and forums so others are aware :)

4 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

If my clan permits then i'll give aeay some for free too. Problem is when you encounter those people who asked for one to resell..hate em.

You could check their profile to see if they have ignis wraith, assume they leveled the weapon. 

But honestly, if I give away ignis wraith blueprint for free, I would not bother how they will use their ignis wraith blueprint, even if they started to sell it right after trading with me. The moment the trade has done, the ignis wraith blueprint is no longer mine, I have no right to judge how they use their ignis wraith blueprint. And in the end it's me willing to sell the ignis wraith for free.

36 minutes ago, Echorion said:

Wow is that bad on the PS4? On the PC almost any time of the day you can say you need one and someone will just print you out one for free or for random prime junk or some other small tip.

It was actually the same on PC for the first couple of days and now at most I see people trying to sell it for 20p

Just now, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

You could check their profile to see if they have ignis wraith, assume they leveled the weapon. 

But honestly, if I give away ignis wraith blueprint for free, I would not bother how they will use their ignis wraith blueprint, even if they started to sell it right after trading with me. The moment the trade has done, the ignis wraith blueprint is no longer mine, I have no right to judge how they use their ignis wraith blueprint. And in the end it's me willing to sell the ignis wraith for free.

Even if they do try to sell it, the amount of free bps given away their best shot is like 1-10 plat.

Just now, (PS4)Akabane85 said:

In theory, you're right. What they do with it is none of my concern or problem. In practice though, that's not entirely true. For me, here's the problem: I'm selling them for a low price/free because I want to help Tenno. Otherwise I'd be right up in that trading board right now too trying to (and most likely succeeding in) selling it for 100+ right now. So if I sell it to others for free/low price, and they flip it and try to just resell it, then I used up one of my limited amount of trades, AND I didn't get to help someone that needed it as well. All I did was become an enablist for someone else to rip off a tenno that needed it. That defeats the purpose for me. Especially right now and for the next few days, immediately following the event.

57 minutes ago, sv650racer said:

It is a free market. If someone agrees to spend plat for it then it is just business. I don't sell mine for plat personally, I trade it for 5 relics. I do not see a problem with making clans actually mean something. I can't wait until Dark Sectors and welcome more events and things like Pacifism Defect.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

In theory, you're right. What they do with it is none of my concern or problem. In practice though, that's not entirely true. For me, here's the problem: I'm selling them for a low price/free because I want to help Tenno. Otherwise I'd be right up in that trading board right now too trying to (and most likely succeeding in) selling it for 100+ right now. So if I sell it to others for free/low price, and they flip it and try to just resell it, then I used up one of my limited amount of trades, AND I didn't get to help someone that needed it as well. All I did was become an enablist for someone else to rip off a tenno that needed it. That defeats the purpose for me. Especially right now and for the next few days, immediately following the event.

Currently the price for Ignis Wraith is still unstable. I saw it went around 20p-150p, exclude the one who is trolling obviously. The clan who have ignis wraith blueprint unlocked is still researching, and so the Ignis Wraith blueprint is low on supply compare to future. We need to wait at least 3 days before observe the real situation though. I suspect in future the price will drop rapidly to around the price you're selling, or even free.

I doubt the buyer will buy it for 100p in future or now. There's already a lot player selling around 20p, people who want to buy will likely target at 20p or lower. Especially after the research finished, many kind tenno will start selling it cheap or free. It should be hard for buyer to not notice these seller. And even though some buyer might tips 10 plat even you said free.

About your purpose. If your purpose is to help, then you're helping tenno to get either a new weapon or some platinum to spend, which is helping anyway. Though I know practically your target is the one who doesn't have Ignis Wraith.

10 minutes ago, Zepp_ said:

Even 1p is too much. If you plan to charge for it, then this post is just you advertising for business and the post should be locked.

You obviously missed how this is a PSA to help players avoid being misled into purchasing it at a 100p+ and instead want to gripe at me about the 10p i said id charge. In practicality though, the number of players on PSN who have thanked me for this very PSA ive been spamming on the trading board is immeasurable. Stop trying to turn something positive into something negative.

1 hour ago, SeaUrchins said:

What's wrong if the guy sells the BP? It's his clan research, he can give it out for free, he can sell it. You're not his boss to tell him  what to do with the stuff his clan has earned.

I do agree with this however the outraguous prices are just disgusting.Will be selling some myself for 10p which should be fair.