Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith PS4 Blueprint/Trading Costs

First, PC master race! It was given away from the moment the event ended, if I remember correctly.

Second, cut the OP some slack, he made this post with a good intention o help his fellow tenno. Asking for 5p is a good start to prevent people from calling "troll". And can be removed later, relatively it's nothing vs 100p they are wrongly asking rn.

45 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

A guide of the lotus on ps4 made same announcement and will be giving it away when research is done an got cussed out by all the scalper. 

You wouldn't believe how many kys comments I had to wade through today. From noon as soon as the message arrived that my clan could construct more ignis wraiths in the dojo, I've been copy-pasting this repeatedly as often as I could into the trade chat:

":suda: do NOT buy [ignis] bp for too much Tenno. There are those of us that will sell em cheap when research finishes. PM me then, they’ll be 5-10p each :suda:"

Since noon, as often as I could, among a sea of people trying to charge outrageous prices where 100 was the nicest thing you'd see for a while. Needless to say, a lot of people didn't appreciate my message. And it's now 5:30. I can't tell you how many times I've seen 'kys' today.

If I tried to post a screenshot of every one of them, this thread would become 10 pages long.

(On the bright side, I've also had quite a few Tenno personally thank me. Some didn't even know certain dojos would be able to research and sell the blueprints replicate and thought those 100+ prices would be the only way to get an ignis wraith.)

yeah, saw this coming a mile off, like right after PC finished the event. trade chat definitely met the Toxic requirements it's known for.

best thing to do is try to get those giving it cheap or for free more attention than those giving it for 500p (no, that's not an exaggeration, I actually saw someone asking 500 for one BP)

6 hours ago, Echorion said:

Wow is that bad on the PS4?

lol, If you ever feel that pc players seem greedy, ask what prices are like on console. you'll feel much better. Though I can only speak for ps4 experience. The level of greed and selfishness is 10 fold over anything I've ever experienced on pc, even in the greediest enviornments. That's not to say there is not many many good people on console, cause there is. 

Some PC players were pushing their luck as well.

Of course a lot of clans decided to go the giveaway route to counter the abusers.

My sincere thanks to all of you who did help all other fellow Tennos. 

And I hope console clans do the same to counter abusers, it is not about whether or not to sell the bp, but we had people on PC aiming for the 200-300 plat, thats abuse considering replicating costs 15k credits.

8 hours ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

I hope this reaches players. People on the trading board are currently trying to sell bps for 100+. PLEASE do not pay this much. There are a few of us that are researching them in our dojos right now and will sell them cheaply after the research finish. I personally will be trying to sell to as many people as I can everyday for 5 or 10p each after the research finishes, and I'm going to instruct my clan members to do the same where possible.

Please do not fall for these overinflated prices that are out there right now Tenno that are 100+. Most of these guys are looking to sell their BP right now, then buy it from someone like us for 10p after our research is finished, or researching it themselves.

When it gets Done, Hit me up, I would like a BP, my Clan all Decided to stop Playing last week so I had to Try and get it by myself. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

I hope this reaches players. People on the trading board are currently trying to sell bps for 100+. PLEASE do not pay this much. There are a few of us that are researching them in our dojos right now and will sell them cheaply after the research finish. I personally will be trying to sell to as many people as I can everyday for 5 or 10p each after the research finishes, and I'm going to instruct my clan members to do the same where possible.

Please do not fall for these overinflated prices that are out there right now Tenno that are 100+. Most of these guys are looking to sell their BP right now, then buy it from someone like us for 10p after our research is finished, or researching it themselves.

I am giving away daily 20 bp (i need to keep 4 trades to myself, just in case)

I sold my free copy for 50p yesterday.  I figure it was worth it to the buyer to waive it around in public games for a couple days and pretend like he earned it.  

Some of my clan want to give them out for free when our research is done.  If it was a vote, I would vote no.  It wasn't that hard to earn a copy.  260 points was only 65 kavor saved, easily accomplished by a solo clan in a public game with randoms.  To get a ghost clan to victory tier only required four or five members to have a decent game, top 10% was probably attained by several clans with only 2 members posting scores.

This was a great event with good reward scaling and I hope there are more like it in the future.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

I sold a Ignis blueprint for 10,000p yesterday. That's the real price. My Dad also works for Nintendo so you know it's true.

I'm not against selling for plat since you are losing credits each and every time you replicate and you are taking time out of your day to do the trade, but if you did the bare minimum for the premade catalyst and weapon slot version, you were pretty much guaranteed clan research. I would personally price it at 5p.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 5:54 PM, (PS4)Hooorny-McPerv said:

Could someone please share a few with me 4 my friends and me? Ps4 Hooorny-McPerv. :P

It'd be nice if your settings weren't set to private, because when I tried to message you about getting you some, I couldn't send the message to you because of your security settings

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 0:54 PM, (PS4)ElementalLeaf said:

can I get an ignis wraith bp plz!?