The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fixes guys. Speaking of fixes to Syandanas and Armor channeling...

Still no fix for:

• Valkyr Prime body not having channeling effects (Helmet has them on Tint 3, so stripes need to glow)
  • Pyra Prime Syandana has no channeling effects (Should be Tint 3, same as Targis Prime)
  • Edo Prime Chest has no channeling effects nor special effects (lighting) -- this has been around since release. Should be about time for an item you pay roughly $50 for.
  • Excalibur Prime has an array of issues in tint channels since PBR update, also, missing a LOT of gold (like the guy did have enough lol):

And that's it from me. Thanks for your time!

Edited by NightmareT12

31 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Nice thanks !

Could you also fix Mag + Panthera/Miter please ? It's not working like before as projectile, the disks are not spinning in her 2 anymore. It's kinda destroying one of my main builds :clem:

I was having a similar issue with Mag's bubble and bolt weapons.

19 minutes ago, T.o.P.S. said:

Orokin Derelict Survivals (ODS) dosen't drop anything after 5 minute mark. Ran 2 ODS after the hotfix and same thing happened twice. Anyone else having this issue and is it only related to ODS?

Same here (posted on another topic), reward from 5.00 min, then nothing. Tried 3 times, same result. was with a friend and 2 random people, they get nothing too.

5 minutes ago, Ms_Fortune said:

New Hotfix broke Orokin Derelict Survival rewards. All rewards after 5 mins don't appear. This means that the Octavia Neuroptics are currently unavailable until this is fixed. Any help with this?

First Vaulted non-prime frame :P 

PLEASE DE fix the UI I have never had a reason to dislike this game (bar the spectres of the rail update but that won't be changed so i don't farm for parime parts now) but the BROKEN UI please..... hema, ok, vauban primes stupid oxium cost, ok, broken events, ok, but this UI... garrr my eyes...

While I cannot confirm this personally (My rig straight up died) I heard from some friends that the matchmaking is having problems again. One even went so far as saying it crashed his game, so i was wondering if:

A, anyone else having this issue other than them?

B, has DE mentioned anything the server/program responsible for handling it?

I know its weird, but these friends have rarely ever had it this bad, and the fact I can't confirm it first hand is irritating. SO guys, is this an isolated problem, or are my friends just part of a larger problem that has hit home?

1 hour ago, dynomitedestryr said:

for those who are saying that DE has not responded to the UI issue they have

man... take a look at that date.... the 4th of march... thats not the problem. its when you use 1920-1080 that you can realy see how bugged it is.

[DE]Megan

After this hotfix, I'm experiencing some kind of glitch with my Octavia, if I'm playing in a public lobby and if I use my abilities it sounds totally weird, Mallet, Resonator and Metronome are completely out of sync for me now... the sounds don't match at all... is someone experiencing the same? It was working just fine before the hotfix... I was having so much fun, and now its totally broken.. :sadcry:

Edited by Eminem37