Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

Well, even when I knew that wasn't intended to work like that, it is a bit sad to know that it is gone.

Bug:  LUA SPY - In the 'Laser Carousel' vault (with the turntables) there is a missing Continuity Portal that should appear next to the main vault console when the vault is cleared, but it does not appear.  This traps the player inside the vault (on the Pristine Side) with no way to exit - not even the Portal in the turntable room returns you to the True Side.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

well...nerf anything fun why dont you :| sents are already a PITA when having to fight grineer and/or corpus.... :P

Am I the only one that actually tried to comprehend what was changed about the Telos Boltace?
The cooldown is still the same 6 seconds. The change is that inbetween the two different parts of the ability, you have 8 seconds to use the other one now.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions. 

I regret not thinking of this over the weekend.