Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

The cost is fine for it, farmed 3k mutagen in 3 hour (Booster + smeeta in ODD) and we got the hema, tough only thing I would really like to see is a buff on hema, because it's not worth the 5k/15k/500k sample

Cost is fine? When it is not worth that amount of Mutagen Samples and inconsistent with other researches?
At least reduce it down to reasonable value similar to the Javlok and Ferrox, to make it consistent with the increase in research cost. It been quite some time now.

13 minutes ago, WolfTitan said:

I don't see what's wrong with farming Sentient mods using the quest:

1. The drop chances for rare mods and War parts are extremely low.
    1. It took me 100+ sentient kills to get a War part.
    2. It took me 150 kills to get only 3 rare mods, which took over an hour.
  2. Sentients are not exactly easy to kill, especially for non-veteran players. The is even truer when sentients spawn clustered together.
  3. Forcing players back to farming sentients via normal Lua missions increases the grind right back up there, a huge mistake.
    1. Less grind = happier players. More grind = frustrated, unhappy players.

I have yet to obtain any those mods and War parts, from all my Sentient encounters.
What are the chances and how long it would take? Given that 2 Sentients spawn in an Exterminate mission.
The time required to complete an Exterminate mission and killing Sentients, coupled with the low drop chance...
2 Sentients per 10-30minutes of Exterminate mission?
So to get the same 3 rare mods, you need 750-2,250minutes or 12.5-37.5hours?

2 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

-PhysiX effects are not affected by stopping or slowing down scenes/time, no matter what you do, they will just go away : (

This is because those particles are being simulated in GPU instead of CPU for performance.

Just solo'd 20min ODS and got nothing, not even relics, after the hotfix. That's the ninth run since U20 and still don't believe the Octavia Neuroptics bp exists. I hope it's just me, but also hoping it isn't me. Can anyone confirm?

There's a "bug" that I have reported a couple of times already, but it's still present even though those reports were spaced out. It regards wrong armor positioning on a character.

On the original 30-page update, a bunch of those armor positioning errors were fixed, but this one remains. Please, take a look, DE:

8 minutes ago, redred116 said:

Just solo'd 20min ODS and got nothing, not even relics, after the hotfix. That's the ninth run since U20 and still don't believe the Octavia Neuroptics bp exists. I hope it's just me, but also hoping it isn't me. Can anyone confirm?

ODS is also dropping nothing for me. Just wasted an hour on this S#&$. 20 minute reward didn't show on screen and no rewards given at the end of the mission. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Riven Mods that make a weapon have a negative total damage causing the weapon to rollover and do incredibly high damage output.

I mean... sure, but why do the Rivens that give their weapons negative total damage exist in the first place?

12 minutes ago, redred116 said:

I second this. all of this....its going the same for me, the only time I got the neuroptics was snatched away with disappeared stuff.

There is a bug on Loki, if you use your second ability to go invisible and the go into operator mode by pressing 5, once you press 5 again you won't be invisible and your 2nd ability will still be counting down the timer.. Please fix :(

Edited by Bl4zko

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

I hope this is "REALLY" fixed since the problem occurs in ODSurvival where her neuroptics drop on rotation C table NOT ODDefense...    will wait before i waste another 3 hours of my life farming for something that doesn't get delivered into my inventory after you finally "get it"...