Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

I would Open a ticket and if you spent plat on those items to request a refund,especially if you bought forma just to put into those weapons. Your well within your right to ask. on the broken ODS part, AN UPDATE would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, -KyloRen- said:

Thank god i abused this on time and got broken war parts muahahahahahahahahhaa

Damn... I didn't go THAT far... Gave up when I was getting no such drops. RIP me, I guess DE really wants me to splash out 516 plat for MR fodder. ;_;

1 hour ago, Jukantos said:

Im proper surprised at that. I got the neuroptics on my very first ODS Run on patch 20.0.0.1

Did they break it afterwards?

The original glitch didn't affect everyone, apparently just a small fraction (maybe 10-30%?) of players. As of 20.0.0.4 coming out, *all* survival missions are broken, and cease to give any rewards past the initial one at five minutes. (this includes the SECOND A rotation reward at 10 minutes, even!)

So yeah, for those that managed to get the Neuroptics already, they got it. But for the time being, Octavia is (unintentionally) a platinum-only frame right now.

14 minutes ago, shadeemry said:

I would Open a ticket and if you spent plat on those items to request a refund,especially if you bought forma just to put into those weapons. Your well within your right to ask. on the broken ODS part, AN UPDATE would be appreciated.

Well, to explain, almost everyone complaining happens to have gotten their mileage out of the nerfed/reworked weapons already; I've checked every profile, and they ALL have 40,000+ kills, ~20M+ EXP, and it's among their very top, if not the top, used weapon. (for either the Synoid Simulor or Telos Boltace, depending on which they complained about being unfairly targeted)

These are people that were well aware just how broken and OP the weapons were, and abused the hell out of that... So they don't exactly need sympathy; they didn't lose their investment, since they already got far more usage out of those weapons than pretty much anybody puts into any other weapon. Instead, they just lost FURTHER use of their gravy train, so now they have to learn to use other weapons for once.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Riven Mods that make a weapon have a negative total damage causing the weapon to rollover and do incredibly high damage output. 

I didn't expect to witness something similar that I did with eve wormhole effects applying a negative effect as always perfect hits. The joys of inverted variable-fields :)

By the way, my public apology for my Octavia rants lately:
I am very, very glad that her default sound set is iconic and classical :) Hipefully we see more soundsets like those in the future for platinum. I still have to get over her visuals though, they're a bit scarring to my eyes. But at least my ears will be pleased. Thanks again.

11 hours ago, 006jerry said:

man i have. I'm not that much of an idiot. tho thanks for being concerned...

BUT MAN

:P

10 hours ago, zonedout44 said:

I've seen that thread. My problem is that there is a significant number of players currently having issues with this, and they haven't updated us on whether they are planning to work on this issue or not. Four patches since the UI got messed up, and none of those had any mention of ongoing work for the UI. That's why I'm saying it feels like DE doesn't think it's actually an issue, and they're just saying we've had to change a few things, and re-do our UI, so sorry if it messed it up for you. I'm not saying those are their words, but it sends that message. I would be fine if they said something like "We're working on UI fixes, and we expect them to be implemented within the next couple of weeks (or some other date)." Really, I just want to know that this is not how the UI is going to be from now on, and I just have to get used to it. 

They did say they're working on something that should hit us this week. SERIOUSLY.

4 hours ago, Robosapien said:

I noticed that when playing survival missions of any kind I am not getting rewards after first rotation A the second A then B and C have Lotus saying good job and what not but no rewards show up and wehn ending mission nothing either at the end screen please fix ths

Same for me! Got no rewards after the first 5 min in a 20 min survival-solo run this morning. I was not AFK!

"Sentients no longer drop rewards in the Octavia’s Anthem quest as the Replay feature created a scenario where items could be gathered endlessly in forced conditions."

riiiiight... cause it's not like we didn't still have to kill them when there was like 20 at once all with two shotting attacks and invincibility frames... you'd think a "fun" game that wants to keep its long term players that can pull off stuff like that would reward them for doing it..........
maybe the fact that players were abusing the replay system for that mission is specifically related to how annoying it is to obtain the drops from that specific enemy type, eh DE?