Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.0.4

[DE]Megan

Are you considering removing the Battalyst's splash damage? Said radius is what makes them frustrating to fight for me. I can evade a shot and still take heavy damage because it aimed at my feet.

This one little change would make the Sentient Fighters a fun challenge, instead of a frustrating one. Hell, give them a telegraphed charge attack where they pump extra energy into their weapons and gain splash damage, just stop with the rapid-fire rocket blasts.

No mentions for Kuva Siphons, Coaction Drift Puzzle, Rivens. Fix those already. Kuva braids point at random direction when cloud appears, Coaction Drift Puzzle the pads when you step on them to open the corners are disabled when you step on pad inside those corners, closing the hole and not letting anyone to get out, and rivens are messed, first they show lower stats when you link them, 2nd sometimes the "Prefix/Core/Suffix" when linked and typed are completely 2 different things, had Euphona Riven Toxides and when i linked it, in the chat it was linked as Euphona Decitron.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nullifiers not pulling players out of the rift. 

Wouldn't consider that a fix to be honest.

19 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Also... still no fix for the Mutagen drop rate / Hema research cost.

Of course not, they have to honor the ones who farmed it. Just like they honored all those tonkors and simulors... >.>

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.

Telos Boltace, this is your home now... RIP in Pieces :(

0403011625.jpg

Edited by Pyus

We have nerfed 3 weapons (plus 1 variant)  that we feel disrupts the co-op setting and pace of gameplay for most groups: 

Tonkor

• The Tonkor's rocket jumping mechanic has long been obsolete since the introduction of bullet jumping, so the Tonkor now deals self-damage like all other launchers.

Please, could you return with the old operation of TONKOR?
Thank you very much for your attention.

Edited by S0NGA

The update really was great. But why ruin it with dead horse beating?

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.

This is the only thing that bothered me. The new passive COULD have been neat but the cooldown was way too high. It should have been DECREASED. Not increased. I feel sad to say this considering tonkor and simulor rebalance were well executed imo. But this? I sadly see no reason to play this melee over others anymore, sorry. This is exactly the scenario of what we call "nerfed to ground".

Nevermind it, tested and it's just that you have a longer time window of doing the ragdoll effect. The cooldown to create another vortex is still 6 seconds. I'll take back what i said but seriously, this info was very unclear.

Edited by IceColdHawk

A fix for the UI being so gigantic would be nice. No need forcing it to be different for people who aren't running 4K.

Most of us don't.
Also, it's a sad day for Teltace users... sorry guys and gals. :(

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

• Increased the time between Telos Boltace’s slides from 6 to 8 seconds. This means after doing first slide attack you now have 8 seconds to do the next slide that does the radial blast+damage.

Seriously, You worsen the condition of Telos Boltace.. NOT FIX IT... -_-

6 Second are Good for me.. Now you increased it to 8 second..? Not all Telos Boltace Users using it with Macros.

WE NEED THE COOLDOWN LOWER.. not increased it..

and TBH, Telos Boltace are Created for Swiftness not for slow paced, relax kills...

you make me begin to questioning why i put money to the game now.

Edited by Blood_Poppy

-Fix Limbo 3rd ability not chaining damage to other enemies.
-Fix Limbo rift ability not turning OFF for him in similacrum when you want to change warframe. Other warframe that you pick will be in rift.
-Fix Mirage with Telos Boltace slide attack avoiding Cool down mechanic (Her mirror clones can use Telos boltace slide ability over and over)
-Fix Gas proc on blinded or undetected enemies dealing x512 gas status damage

Captura mode changes:
-Fix no finishers in captura mode (we should get really nice screenshots).
-Please more enemies spawn in captura mode, 20 would be great just like in similacrum, to get awesome screenshot, you vs whole army.
-PhysiX effects are not affected by stopping or slowing down scenes/time, no matter what you do, they will just go away : (
-In slow motion mode if you want to check linked songs for Octavia, they will be slowed down.
-Add option on free camera mode, to not rotate your Warframe when changing free camera position. It's anoying, when you got your perfect scene, but you want to maybe get even better scene, you have camera in front of your Warframe, press T to scene get forward and Warframe is trying to change direction to where you are looking at, destroying his perfect position for scene.

UI change:
-Option to chose between Standard or Resized UI(4k), for many players the new UI is too big, causing some problems.

Nyx Assimilate augment change:
-Change the problem with friendly fire to that, other Tenno can interrupt her absorb assimilate , self damage can be left as it is. But add 2x more energy cost instead, less Terminator Nyx, but still augment will be very useful.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Still waiting on Nidus not benefiting from Maggot Explosions triggered by Virulence for Mutation stacks while playing as a Client and explosion fx not visible for Clients.  In short, only a Nidus that is hosting gets mutation stacks when they explode their maggots with Virulence.